GWT: EPL week 29

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
City kind of unconvincing for 82% possession
Bournemouth refused to attack I don't think I ever saw Ederson. Which is mighty as city are running on fumes all 3 subs hobbled off to an extent. They need to rest some against Watford, Swansea and Shalke otherwise might as well give LFC the title

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I was talking about this game obviously, not overall. At whoscored, from United's outfield players, only Sanchez had a worse rating than Pogba today and he injured his knee early.
I wouldn’t say obviously. Cause it’s not obvious. You bash on Pogba all the time despite his fantastic stats and being on the key factors in United’s turn around. Whoscored ratings mean absolutely nothing. They suck.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I praise when there's reason and criticize when there's reason. You might want to do a search.
Nope. You never do. It's normal when Pogba is amazing, it's awful when he isn't amazing.
That's what you do all the time.
And that "for once" is for everyone to see.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Bournemouth refused to attack I don't think I ever saw Ederson. Which is mighty as city are running on fumes all 3 subs hobbled off to an extent. They need to rest some against Watford, Swansea and Shalke otherwise might as well give LFC the title
Yeah I think they were being extra cautious. Even with the quality they’re able to rotate in, they’re playing a lot of minutes.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Xhaka should have been sent off in the 1st if you think Rose should have been

Think that one is borderline (Xhaka), can see an argument both ways - but yes, some refs would send him off for that, so if VAR was there, another potential one.

Rose, though, was just clear cut and Taylor saw it (he didn't see the Xhaka foul or he would've called it).
Then he sends off Torreira for the least intentional tackle of the bunch (he got the ball cleanly and it was just unfortunate).

Taylor also didn't catch Vertonghen miles in when Auba was taking his pen.
It would seem petty - except this time Veronghen used that leverage and he was the one with the goal-saving tackle on Auba from the rebound.
If it's a clean game, you might call that.
In that mess that Taylor made, never in a million years would he have the guts to bring that back.

Either way, neither manager was satisfied with the calls after the game and the entire thing leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
I was talking about this game obviously, not overall. At whoscored, from United's outfield players, only Sanchez had a worse rating than Pogba today and he injured his knee early.

You parroted Mourinho talking points forever here but somehow still don’t have shame. Maybe cry about Pogba’s instagram? Or post some shirtless Luke Shaw pics to debate his fitness?

You really just need your own thread for your takes.

Sticky - Seared Retinas.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Nope. You never do. It's normal when Pogba is amazing, it's awful when he isn't amazing.
That's what you do all the time.
And that "for once" is for everyone to see.

I was talking about this game, I thought it was obvious from "in this" part. Perhaps the absence of the word "game" confused you? in the Finnish language, you don't need to use it because other words compensate for it.

But hey let's see what the search result come up for my posts including "Pogba" in them since OGS took over: Search Results for Query: Pogba | HFBoards - NHL Message Board and Forum for National Hockey League

In case you're wondering about the lack of praising words or words in general, I'm usually spamming on the biggest Finnish footie messageboard during games more than here. And you'd get a heart attack from all the shit Pogba and all United players get from United fans during games. :laugh:

Last edited:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
You parroted Mourinho talking points forever here but somehow still don’t have shame. Maybe cry about Pogba’s instagram? Or post some shirtless Luke Shaw pics to debate his fitness?

You really just need your own thread for your takes.

Sticky - Seared Retinas.

That post was a praise for his magnificent, almost Finn Balor-like abs, you ungrateful heathen!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad