GWT: EPL - Matchweek 36 (Ft. MW 25)

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Sterling, Felix, and Kovacic have to come off. They've been horrible so far.

Gallagher, Hall, and Madueke working hard. Enzo's passing is on point. Badiashile a commanding presence. Chalobah actually playing well at wing back.

Edit: RLC on for Kovacic now.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
You know, it’s fun to make fun of Antony for being a one trick pony, but at least he has a trick. Unlike Sancho who has absolutely no tricks except being able to absolutely murder attacking moves.
I think Sancho still has low confidence in himself. He has shown signs of having a better one this season but as the team has had issues, he has taken the safe route too often. I actually read a while ago that according to tactical analysis, he's actually a really useful player to have on the pitch when it comes to possession. Supposedly he holds his position off the ball usually so that it forces the opponent to stretch their form to cover him and is one of the best in combination plays, which he has shown with Shaw. But that was about a month or so ago.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Maybe Sterling should only play second halves from now on.

Gallagher gets judo thrown to the ground and gets a foul for it. Insane.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I thought Lewis Hall started off looking nervous but ended up playing a really excellent game. Great showing for an 18 year old playing out of position.

Last edited:

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
I know late season you never know but if Leicester lose to Liverpool on Monday I think they are down. I feel (again looking at fixtures) the last spot is down to Leeds and Forest

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I know late season you never know but if Leicester lose to Liverpool on Monday I think they are down. I feel (again looking at fixtures) the last spot is down to Leeds and Forest
If Leicester manage to sneak out a win, then things will get interesting.

AWB's ball trickery at the end was also funny. Imagine if he had Antony's confidence with the ball...

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Good to see Varane and Garnacho back. Should have finished the game off earlier but good win. Fred did well off the bench.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
I thought Lewis Hall started off looking nervous but ended up playing a really excellent game. Great showing for an 18 year old playing out of position.

The only one of your team who looked like he actually cared if you won or not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad