GWT: EPL - Matchweek 36 (Ft. MW 25)

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I'm confused cause I've never said a word about Liverpool's second place team since last season. I don't think that's what we were talking about.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
If Nketiah or Zinchenko play the last games this isn't even true when it comes to the league. But if we count all competitions Arsenal's already had more play 30 matches than Liverpool did.

Also, the real lesson here is not to compare your team that didn't win to the team that did. But the funniest part is that somehow you think people would rather see City win than Arsenal? Your entire argument is predicated on that and you think people are happy to take a victory lap. Nobody wanted that. It's only funny because of the things you said.
Think you missed some news on Zinchenko, buddy. Is this where I call you a troll or does that only work for you? And yeah, you can keep taking your victory lap and calling it not a victory lap.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA

cm-punk-triple-h.gif

BG82

Jan 25, 2008
Niagara Falls
Any Newcastle United fans here?

Massive game tomorrow against Brighton. Brighton playing giant killers with Arsenal last week.

Biggest game at St. James Park in the last 20 years

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Brighton need to get Caicedo into midfield and get Mac Allister on.

RDZ really put this lineup out. Holy moly

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Not going to be ashamed to say that this Newcastle team deserve CL football. They have dominated Brighton every single minute of that game.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Brighton need to get Caicedo into midfield and get Mac Allister on.

RDZ really put this lineup out. Holy moly
While i do agree, fatigue is setting in for a lot of the main players in the squad and there has been an injury build up recently. Caicedo has looked really good at RB in the small sample size there.

I do put Mac Allister in for Buonanotte at half and take out Undav for Ferguson. After that Enciso should come on at some point and that's about all you can do with the amount of youth on the bench.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
And here we go... time wasting by Joelinton.
I like how Newcastle play but I never liked their time wasting strategies.

Reactions: maclean

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
This is a bit on De Zerbi imo, almost conceded the game before it started with the players he started/didn't start.

Though maybe it wouldn't have made any difference because Trippier/Almiron outplayed Mitoma/Estupian on that side of the pitch by quite a bit.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Newcastle wanted it more today. Brighton never looked comfortable. Really weird lineup; yet I think it probably finishes 1-1 if Newcastle don’t get that goal right before halftime. They are ahead of schedule so kudos

Last edited:

Geordie Bruin

Dec 27, 2018
Newcastle
Any Newcastle United fans here?

Massive game tomorrow against Brighton. Brighton playing giant killers with Arsenal last week.

Biggest game at St. James Park in the last 20 years

What a ferocious, relentless and big time performance. Not many teams can live its us when we play with that intensity. Great night and of the best atmospheres I’ve ever experienced at SJP.

We needed to deliver tonight and we didn’t disappoint. Trippier and Almiron epitomised everything good about us tonight, in fact it might have been Miggy’s best game in a Black and White Shirt.

It’s amazing just how far ahead of schedule we’ve progressed and performed this season.

One more win and we take another massive leap forward with CL football.

They’re going to spend themselves stupid this summer.

Another oil club is so tiresome.

We will have a budget and work within FFP. The club was desolate under Ashley, no infrastructure and no commercial side of the business.

Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man Utd will all spend more than us.

Reactions: BG82

BG82

Jan 25, 2008
Niagara Falls
What a ferocious, relentless and big time performance. Not many teams can live its us when we play with that intensity. Great night and of the best atmospheres I’ve ever experienced at SJP.

We needed to deliver tonight and we didn’t disappoint. Trippier and Almiron epitomised everything good about us tonight, in fact it might have been Miggy’s best game in a Black and White Shirt.

It’s amazing just how far ahead of schedule we’ve progressed and performed this season.

One more win and we take another massive leap forward with CL football.

We will have a budget and work within FFP. The club was desolate under Ashley, no infrastructure and no commercial side of the business.

Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man Utd will all spend more than us.
Callum Wilson is flourishing playing between Isak and Miggy. He's 2 away from 20 for the season. Everyone of our transfer is working out. Pope, Burn, Botman, Tripper, Guimares, Isak all playing at high level .. Amazing

Be nice to wrap up our CL spot at home this week

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad