GWT: EPL - Matchweek 34 (ft. MW 29)

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Maybe next year. Klopp picked all the tired people again, been no where near Everton the entire game. Darwin is a joke. Thought this would be the week that they crashed out instead of last week against Palace so I was mentally prepared but this is a hard watch

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Maybe next year. Klopp picked all the tired people again, been no where near Everton the entire game. Darwin is a joke. Thought this would be the week that they crashed out instead of last week against Palace so I was mentally prepared but this is a hard watch
Hahaha, nope. Next year it will be worse, they need to clean the house. It will be a multi year projects.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Nothing worse than losing to your rival to really be eliminated from the title race.

I expect it Sunday morning.
Nah, it was over at Crystal Palace. The team belief was defleated after this is just a team waiting to finish the year. They knew/know Man City are not dropping points.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Players have let the manager down as well. While there certainly are some players who are spent, there are others who are not.
Some players are shocking bad in that stretch. The whole attack has been horrible especially Salah.

Reactions: luiginb

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
This season and two seasons ago were nothing but ramifications of running the team into the ground.
It’s frustrating. LFC probably should be finishing third this season. Preseason they would have been thrilled being 3rd.

I think Klopp, who pushed all the right buttons until mid-March lost the plot when he had to start re-integrating people back in; wound up shortening the bench too early and there is just clearly no gas in the tank.

Said they needed to do want Arsenal did last season and reinforce in January; didn’t happen. LFC make a signing like Arsenal did with Trossard and I feel like we are in much better shape.

What can you do though

Nothing worse than losing to your rival to really be eliminated from the title race.

I expect it Sunday morning.
Knowing Arsenal’s luck, Vicario is probably going to be abducted by aliens the night before the game or something.

LFC season went on life support when Quansah passed the ball to Bruno. They saved a draw but that took the air out of them

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Hahaha, nope. Next year it will be worse, they need to clean the house. It will be a multi year projects.
Only one way to find out.

That’s the spirit though. Not many had LFC finishing that high this season. Honestly it be weird if next season wasn’t worse. What exactly are your expectations

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
We really gotta rely on Arsenal again to stop City from winning this thing.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I would rather City win because if Arsenal win the posters on the board are going to be unbearable.

If City win again nothing changes except for maybe one post by the random City fan.
Yeah if I didn't use social media at all I'd be all in for Arsenal. But since I do, I'm not sure. At least City don't have annoying fans. As in they don't have fans. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad