GWT: EPL - Matchweek 34 (ft. MW 29)

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
when we lost 6-0 to city under sarri, it felt like an absolute f***ing disaster

losing 4-0 to arsenal now? it's just arithmetic
How many cigs did Sarri smoke on the bench that day? And did he put one out on Kepa's forehead?

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I can always rest assured that we will never have anything equivalent to the Chelsea 6-0 Arsenal at the Bridge because we will never have a manager reach 1000 games
How many cigs did Sarri smoke on the bench that day? And did he put one out on Kepa's forehead?
i try not to look back at it too hard

arsenal fans chanting you're f***ing shit, hahaha

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I love when rivals can share an enemy

also i think it was @Savant who posted about Enzo and Caicedo playing together...

it is definitely a concern. Caicedo looks a lot more comfortable next to Gallagher, i think because he knows that Gally can and will sweep behind if shit goes awry. I think there likely is a tactical answer that can have all three of them in and get the most out of all, but the double pivot is definitely not working.
Chelsea have way too much invested there but it’s like the bizarro (theoretically more defensive) version of Gerrard and Lampard; they don’t know how to play together and they look like they don’t want to play together. Chelsea quit before the game even started today, and looking at that lineup, this is far from shocking

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Chelsea have way too much invested there but it’s like the bizarro (theoretically more defensive) version of Gerrard and Lampard; they don’t know how to play together and they look like they don’t want to play together. Chelsea quit before the game even started today, and looking at that lineup, this is far from shocking
we were still extremely in it at the 45th minute. the first half was eclectic and weird. arsenal spent a huge portion of it bullying us, and yet we created a bunch of very good half chances. we hadn't quit before it started.

but oh boy oh boy oh boy

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Would have liked to get Rice and Odegaard off there, but understand that Tomi and Partey don't have the legs. And I get wanting to take off Havertz. Trossard maybe could have gone the full 90, but I also understand wanting to get Martinelli on the pitch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad