GWT: EPL - Matchweek 34 (ft. MW 29)

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Kai should've been off for going down easy inside 10 seconds so it levels out
I'm actually curious if the ref would still give out a yellow for simulation if the offside flag goes up in a situation like that.

It obviously still *should* be, but it wouldn't surprise me if in a situation like that the ref would start to reach for his pocket, have the assistant tell him the flag was going up, and then not grab the card.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
saka cucurella is a theoretical ginormous mismatch but it absolutely hasn’t been that way so far.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
It's a shame that we didn't get to see him get pocketed by Gabriel and Tomiyasu today
I mean, I still wouldn’t have watched. Chelsea ugly enough on the eye test with Palmer in. Unless he has Covid or something it’s shocking that he didn’t play in this game.

Also, and I am going to defer to the Chelsea fans on here, I would have severe questions about the compatibility of Enzo with Caicedo. I feel like their record when they both start cannot be good. Granted Chelsea aren’t good as a whole so it might not matter, but speaking of eye test i haven’t seen a game where I thought they’ve played well together

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
saka cucurella is a theoretical ginormous mismatch but it absolutely hasn’t been that way so far.
The biggest mismatch is on the other side. Which is understandable given the lack of experience for Gilchrist and the absolute lack of help he's getting from beside him.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
The biggest mismatch is on the other side. Which is understandable given the lack of experience for Gilchrist and the absolute lack of help he's getting from beside him.
Doesn’t help Enzo is on the right side which means there isn’t much defensive support

And Madueke is a useless guy as well on that side

I still think Disasi should have stepped up on Rice on that goal

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
It would be nice if we could just convert some of these chances, go up by a few goals, and then spend the entire second half feeding Havertz the ball like a peewee hockey player so that he can score a hat trick on maybe 15-20 chances

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Wtf Jackson. I swear the quality of finishing by every striker in the EPL is shockingly bad.

Reactions: Peen

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Chelsea's pace is dangerous, but their execution leaves a lot to be desired. Then again, Arsenal hasn't been clinical in the final third either.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Trossard getting a yellow for stepping on a foot - fine, agreed. But Jackson got nothing for going studs up into Tomi's ankle.

Make it make sense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad