GWT: EPL - Matchweek 34 (ft. MW 28)

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
Mitoma either needs to get a shooting coach or just straight up pass the ball everytime, every shot from his has been beyond bad.

Not that i disagree but video where you could actually see his feet would be better :DD

Reactions: Jussi

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Not that i disagree but video where you could actually see his feet would be better :DD
The only video I found on Twitter, but you can see his left foot land with his right foot in the air and his right foot doesn't come down until he's tumbled.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
The only video I found on Twitter, but you can see his left foot land with his right foot in the air and his right foot doesn't come down until he's tumbled.
I think he took a dive but you literally can’t see anything from that video lol

They allow more physicality in this game than they do in the NHL playoffs but at least Antony got a yellow for that lol. Surprised Antony didn’t straight up kick McAllister after he provoked him when he was already fuming before. Casemiro should’ve been sent off imo

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
His nickname is literally Favela Tony/Favela Ferriswheel. :laugh:

And that makes your comment acceptable how?

It's unbelieavable, on top of having the worst taste in things imaginable (boosted by having the biggest appeal to authority complex I've ever seen) you keep doing this thing where you make racist comments in the heat of the moment to then try and pretend what you're doing is perfectly acceptable.

You should be ashamed of yourself. But of course you won't be. You only pretend to have some sort of moral compass when someone trashes some shitty TV show you like.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I think he took a dive but you literally can’t see anything from that video lol

They allow more physicality in this game than they do in the NHL playoffs but at least Antony got a yellow for that lol. Surprised Antony didn’t straight up kick McAllister after he provoked him when he was already fuming before. Casemiro should’ve been sent off imo
Initially I thought he just fell out of tiredness. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad