GWT: EPL - Matchweek 30

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Two dropped points for LFC here. Goalie’ed. Arsenal lucky to escape with a point but they’ve had the horseshoe up their ass all season.

Reactions: luiginb

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Two dropped points for LFC here. Goalie’ed. Arsenal lucky to escape with a point but they’ve had the horseshoe up their ass all season.
Nothing luckier than VAR f***ing up so bad that the guy gets fired.

Well City back to controlling their destiny. So the end of the season should be fun.
Technically they don’t. Neither does arsenal. Or they both do. Depending on perspective.

Reactions: KJS14

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Nothing luckier than VAR f***ing up so bad that the guy gets fired.

Technically they don’t. Neither does arsenal. Or they both do. Depending on perspective.

They both do given the head to head left.

Obviously Arsenal still in the pole position given that they only need a draw in that game and they already have the 3 points banked from the game in hand, but it’s much more of a race now.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Savant beginning of the season: Arsenal are just winning because they got an easier schedule at the moment. Just wait until they face real competition.

Savant in the middle of the season: It's a weaker league this year just because, while ignoring every fact thrown in his face stating otherwise.

Savant currently: Arsenal have just been lucky all season.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
They both do given the head to head left.

Obviously Arsenal still in the pole position given that they only need a draw in that game and they already have the 3 points banked from the game in hand, but it’s much more of a race now.
I guess my point is that City winning out doesn’t guarantee them a title.

Is that what happened when there were no lines to draw at the Emirates twice this season?
No it’s what happened when a legit goal was ruled out in Manchester.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Arsenal so lucky to have:
- lost their #1 striker for half the season
- lost their #1 CB for the last few weeks
- Had PGMOL come out and say they f***ed up in the game we lost to United
- Had a VAR ref fired for forgetting to draw lines against Brentford

Lol

The ref would never call it anyway. Another day that or the Tiernay could easily be called.
Tierney one was worse honestly. Salah would have been offsides had he let him go, but he got away with it there

Reactions: Brunkmeister

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Where is Saka? Starboy went MIA, disappointing.
He was basically the only one attacking for Arsenal in the last 30mins. Wouldn't call that MIA. A better pass from Martinelli at the end and he slots it home 3-2.

Edit: He also had a perfect cross to Jesus at the back post in the first half that could have been scored.

Rob

Feb 27, 2002
New Brunswick
Visit site
If I was a betting man I would definitely be putting money on Man City. Still Arsenal does have their destiny in their own hands. A loss to Man City is not a given.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Arsenal so lucky to have:
- lost their #1 striker for half the season
- lost their #1 CB for the last few weeks
- Had PGMOL come out and say they f***ed up in the game we lost to United
- Had a VAR ref fired for forgetting to draw lines against Brentford

Lol

Tierney one was worse honestly. Salah would have been offsides had he let him go, but he got away with it there
I mean they were also lucky they didn’t get lines drawn against LFC at Emirates. Lucky Casemiro was out when they played Utd, Lucky Caicedo and Mac Allister were out when they played Brighton. They are lucky Thomas Partey isn’t in jail

Really should have won it at the end.
Yeah, LFC should have. good thing for Arsenal that Ramsdale bailed them out

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I mean they were also lucky they didn’t get lines drawn against LFC at Emirates. Lucky Casemiro was out when they played Utd, Lucky Caicedo and Mac Allister were out when they played Brighton. They are lucky Thomas Partey isn’t in jail

Yeah, LFC should have. good thing for Arsenal that Ramsdale bailed them out
Arsenal should have but Alisson bailed out Liverpool’s absent backline.

And yes. Arsenal is lucky because people miss soccer games. Ignore that arsenal had key players miss big games too. One of the dumbest lines of arguments, but I guess consider the source.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
I mean they were also lucky they didn’t get lines drawn against LFC at Emirates.
Been screwed by the refs more than helped. See above.

Lucky Casemiro was out when they played Utd
And Partey missed the first game against United (where the refs also wrongfully took away the first goal).

They are lucky Thomas Partey isn’t in jail
Don't need to keep rehashing this one. Not sure how its lucky our player is under investigation and could just as well be innocent.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Konate should have gone with his head instead of his chest at the end. Although that’s what happens when a CB is in that position instead of a more natural attacker.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Been screwed by the refs more than helped. See above.

And Partey missed the first game against United (where the refs also wrongfully took away the first goal).

Don't need to keep rehashing this one. Not sure how its lucky our player is under investigation and could just as well be innocent.
Lol no. Yeah I think we should keep rehashing Arsenal willingly playing a rapist every week. That’s all the non-Arsenal people are going to remember about this Arsenal team.

It’s okay to admit being lucky. There’s nothing wrong with being lucky. Just be realistic.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Lol no. Yeah I think we should keep rehashing Arsenal willingly playing a rapist every week. That’s all the non-Arsenal people are going to remember about this Arsenal team.
Don't even pretend you care about rape victims. You're just praying he's guilty just so you can use another argument about how lucky Arsenal are if they win the league.

You're honestly pathetic.

And keep in mind this motherf***er had no problem with Suarez almost winning the league for his team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad