GWT: EPL - Matchweek 28 (ft. MW 17)

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
So if the defender blocks the shot with his first foot, but then his trailing leg knocks the ball in as a totally separate action, could that be counted as an OG? Or not because it's all part of a single block attempt?

I think in this case the ball was never actually stopped, so it doesn't matter, but it made me curious about the scoring side of it.

Reactions: Peen

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
So if the defender blocks the shot with his first foot, but then his trailing leg knocks the ball in as a totally separate action, could that be counted as an OG? Or not because it's all part of a single block attempt?

I think in this case the ball was never actually stopped, so it doesn't matter, but it made me curious about the scoring side of it.
I thought it was an OG

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Cucurella is so stupid
He's been playing injured since before the Casadei sub. I think it's on Poch for not taking him out earlier, he's made two subs since the Cucurella injury.

Mudryk has been quietly having a good season when it comes to goal contribution/minute played. And I say quietly because he hasn't been playing much.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
He's been playing injured since before the Casadei sub. I think it's on Poch for not taking him out earlier, he's made two subs since the Cucurella injury.

Mudryk has been quietly having a good season when it comes to goal contribution/minute played. And I say quietly because he hasn't been playing much.
I think Mudryk is not ready for this level and needs a better coach but there is no reason for Sterling to have played as much as he has this season.

Sell sterling

This whole game was two midtable sides being shit

Reactions: Blender

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Left work at half time, got home and watched the second without spoilers. Just finished.

Fun game!! A little messy, a little open. Good chances.

Nothing on earth better than a Misha goal. Truly nothing. He hasn't gotten more minutes in large part because you never know what you're gonna get, but there is definitely a really good player there.

We have... a very decent run-in. Win our game in hand and we're a point back of 7th. We also have a head-to-head with United in 6th. Letting myself feel a little bit of hope.

Reactions: Blender

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Dragusin with his first extended playing time and he was pretty good. Spurs only have 1 match in the next 20 days, so hopefully it's not anything that would last that long.

VDV will likely miss Fulham but then he is expected back for their next match 2 weeks later

Both times VDV hurt his hamstrings were on offside calls where the linesman waits to raise the flag forcing VDV to sprint unessessarily.

Last edited:

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
So with Luton and Bournemouth bagging three (at least) in this game, here is the complete list of teams that Manchester United have outscored this season with 10 games remaining:

Crystal Palace
Everton
Nottingham Forest
Burnley
Sheffield United

That's it

• Haha
Reactions: Jovavic and luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad