GWT: EPL - Matchweek 27 (ft. MW 7 and 8)

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Since i turned the game on in the 20th minute it has been all Bournemouth, and now a goal to top it of. This Liverpool team is such a shitshow
This is just about every road game this season. LFC started very well. They had four shots on target in like the first 15 minutes but they just can’t stop a counterattack. I could counterattack on this this team, and again they get scored on and the heads go down

LFC have been dreadful in the early game and they have been dreadful on the road all season. 4/5 of the early games they’ve played this season have been in the road. And that white thumbprint shirt might be cursed

Last edited:

King Makar19

Dec 5, 2019
I hate when guys stay up and get 0 reward while Grealish fall and get rewarded ...

Just schocking refs

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Diogo for Elliott at halftime. Thats an interesting sub. LFC understand what’s at stake here at least

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Freak game but expected... LFC alwayd throw a stinker after fabulous games and more so away and at this specific time.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Freak game but expected... LFC alwayd throw a stinker after fabulous games and more so away and at this specific time.
This is not a freak game. They are terrible on the road and have been all season. This is par for the course

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
This is not a freak game. They are terrible on the road and have been all season. This is par for the course
How many games have Salah missed a PK?
The result is deserved but the game is clearly not a good indicator of LFC more so on Bournemouth. They came to play and were opportunistic. It happen, it sucks.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
How many games have Salah missed a PK?
The result is deserved but the game is clearly not a good indicator of LFC more so on Bournemouth.
I mean the last Pk I remember him taking he missed too, this team is 3-3-7 losses on the road especially in the early game. This is not a freak game it’s a pattern of being inept on the road. The dropped points away to all three of the promoted teams. This is who they are until they fix it

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I’m not talking about the call (although I’ve Seen similar shouts go unanswered). The fact it was missed is hilarious
To be honest. Without the arm, it's a goal from Jota and they are level, also the arm is away from the body. 1+1 = penalty. Intentional or not, no time to react not applicable too because it prevented a goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad