GWT: EPL - Matchweek 26 (ft. MW 7)

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Man we play like f***ing crap all half, Darwin gets the ball for the first time in a dangerous position and puts it straight on Elliott's head for a great chance...and it goes way wide
One of those where it just fell to the wrong guy. Diogo buries that

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Oh my god Adama’s arms are so oiled up it’s ridiculous

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
It’s not an insult to Saka to say Pedri is better. No one said Saka isn’t world class (especially this season). Both players are. It’s okay, no need to be insecure.

It’s an insult because the only player as good as Saka at the same age right now is Kvaradona. Nobody else even close. Them both should be top 3 for Ballon D’or in my eyes. But Arsenalplayers are never considered for that prize.

• Haha
Reactions: luiginb

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It’s not an insult to Saka to say Pedri is better. No one said Saka isn’t world class (especially this season). Both players are. It’s okay, no need to be insecure.
Lol I just know this is in reply to something out of pocket.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
It’s an insult because the only player as good as Saka at the same age right now is Kvaradona. Nobody else even close. Them both should be top 3 for Ballon D’or in my eyes. But Arsenalplayers are never considered for that prize.
I mean this is also what happens when you try to compare wingers to midfielders. It’s hard to say who is “better”. They can both be world class, it’s not exclusive to one of them. Saka (or Kvara) probably won’t get BDO consideration but that’s going to be because people are going to put too much stock in the World Cup, but again by that metric Pedri probably getting a snub too

Lol I just know this is in reply to something out of pocket.
Apparently Arsenal fan(s) think no one rates Saka on here because Pedri is also good

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Michael Keane is the worst player in the league

Incredible from Jota and finally we score. Thanks Nunez.

Going to be overturned by VAR probably.
Tierney just screwed Diogo over again. Diogo must want to kill him. That’s a ridiculous overturn. It’s always Tierney

• Haha

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
And there's #4! Another pretty goal. God I love the precociousness of this team. It's almost like they don't know enough to know they should feel pressure. They're just playing their football.

ESR coming on. Absolutely love that.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Michael Keane is the worst player in the league

Tierney just screwed Diogo over again. Diogo must want to kill him. That’s a ridiculous overturn. It’s always Tierney
Think they said that the last time he played (maybe was started) was the last game of last season at the emirates. Arsenal scored 5 that day too.

Reactions: Savant

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Shocked the prick didn't send Fabinho off but the first one shouldn't have been yellow in the first place.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad