GWT: EPL - Matchweek 23 (ft. MW 8)

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Phenomenal finish by Varane.

That's a handball that's given 99 times out of 100, but it's in the buildup so VAR can't do anything about it.
Idk. I feel like it's a natural position and quick reaction. Also hit Garnacho's arm. I think that's a fine no call.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Phenomenal finish by Varane.

Idk. I feel like it's a natural position and quick reaction. Also hit Garnacho's arm. I think that's a fine no call.

Yea but almost always when there's a sort of turnover in midfield, the ref will call it a handball and award a FK.

It's never penalty in the box, but those are almost always give in midfield.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Dalot is such a hot or cold player. He makes some excellent crosses and he just walked past Gnonto in a great manner.

But then he falls asleep defensively and randomly throws in crosses like he did right after walking Gnonto where it's not within 30 yards of anyone.

Wait, Sancho is playing well? Is that allowed?

Reactions: gary69

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Dalot is such a hot or cold player. He makes some excellent crosses and he just walked past Gnonto in a great manner.

But then he falls asleep defensively and randomly throws in crosses like he did right after walking Gnonto where it's not within 30 yards of anyone.
To be fair, he's been out injured and I think this is his first start?

SANCHO!

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Promising cameo by Sancho here. Hopefully a sign of things to come.

But yeah. That needs to be saved.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Anyway going back right before that goal, good call by the official to now award a pen. Defender did a great job of getting shoulder to shoulder on Rashford. It was close, but he just got enough beside him to be allowed to shove.

Reactions: bluesfan94

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad