GWT: EPL - Matchweek 22

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I love when announcers see a guy going down and asking for a stretch when his team is leading and say things like "this will be concerning for Spurs"

lol no obviously it won't. Maddison is very clearly just wasting time until a sub, there's a 0% chance he's injured. Players do it every single game, I have no idea why anyone is surprised.

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I love when announcers see a guy going down and asking for a stretch when his team is leading and say things like "this will be concerning for Spurs"

lol no obviously it won't. Maddison is very clearly just wasting time until a sub, there's a 0% chance he's injured. Players do it every single game, I have no idea why anyone is surprised.

It's his first start in months, not surprising he is cramping up after 88 minutes.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
watch razz without the ball this first five minutes

he’s happy collecting paycheques and that’s about it

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
* Official adds 7 minutes.
* Announcers spent 5 minutes talking about how it didn't start until 91:30 due to stoppages so the game will go to at least 98:30.
* Official blows final whistle at 98:05

Love it.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Dicey game.

Richarlison was absolutely fantastic. Ran his socks off and held up the ball extremely well.

Werner with three assists in two PL games now. Savant clearly doesn't know ball.

Udogie is just chaos.

Spurs pass Villa due to goal difference.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
It feels like, heartbreak from hearing Klopp was going, to thinking this team might be good enough to go the distance. Please go the distance. Give us that one lasting moment.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
i'm old enough to remember autumn 2023 when we were bad against the bottom half and great against the top half

now we just vibe
If United isn't on Chelsea is one of the funnest teams to watch right now since it's absolute chaos.

Spurs are also usually interesting because Ange refuses to have them defend a lead so there's a pretty high likelihood that something crazy happens late as well.

Reactions: Wee Baby Seamus

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Palmer being the only one doing anything is the exact same vibe as the King of the Hill episode where Bobby has to take care of Good Hank.

"I AM A TWELVE YEAR OLD BOY. I CANNOT DO THIS."

they'll score twice more, likely in the 85th and in stoppage time. this finishes 5-0.

Reactions: Live in the Now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad