GWT: EPL - Matchweek 21

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Here you can see why a squad of wonderkids has some issues, there is no composure to close out the game.

A win is a win though.

Reactions: gary69

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
- Thought Gusto should have been sent off
- Enzo’s yellow looked weak. Like I get not wanting scissors in the game but uh, wow
- Felt like Anthony Taylor was trying to will an equalizer. I know we benefitted overall because he didn’t send Gusto off but that’s still how it felt towards the end
- Enzo / Caicedo first half were brilliant. First time I’ve seen them play that well on the pitch together.
- Palmer better as game went on
- Sterling did f*** all. Ball just dies on his feet. He’s either on it and our best player or off it and destroying momentum in attacks
- Mid Gallagher game. Felt like one of those games that Gallagher naysayers point to because there’s just zero forward contributions
- Broja awful
- Petrovic good. Wonder how cheap Sanchez is sold for this summer. Reminder we paid 25+ for Brighton’s 3rd string and gave him a 7 year contract! All just to be severely outplayed by an MLS goalie!
- Colwill very good
- CBs cant complain
- Gusto meh
- Good Chilwell cameo
- Madueke threatening offensively but woeful lack of maturity when it comes to understanding time and score

Reactions: gary69 and Blender

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Newcastle with an early goal, looks offside though. Ederson hurt on the play, looks like he injured his knee.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Was the offside tight? If another player got injured because of a "let it play out" non-flag on a blatant offside I'm gonna be pretty mad
Yeah, and it was an imminent goal opportunity. I think the assistant did well, Ederson was injured by his mistress impregnating teammate.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
As much as Gordon often goes down easy, that was some serious garbage that he got shoved off the pitch and there was not even a foul called.

Reactions: al secord

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad