GWT: EPL - Matchweek 20 (ft. MW 7)

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
That is in no way a foul.

Another soft one, Hughes bumps into Havertz and gets knocked over, that shouldn't be a foul on Havertz.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Hopefully this is just cramping with Hall. He's had a really good game overall, love to see it.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Good goal by Chelsea but it was sad to see how tense the celebration was between the players and staff members. Tough times.

Chelsea this year seems to live and die according to Kepa's form.

Gallagher didn't seem to make a lot of friends last year at Crystal Palace, they've been at his ankles and throat all game long.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Good three points but Palace looked useless today offensively. Worst match I've ever seen Olise and Zaha play.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Good win and probably should have had another goal or two with the chances we had.

Good debut from Badiashile, he looked solid and composed. No reason Koulibaly should be starting over him until given a reason to do so.

Reactions: Peen

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Im not sure I think this is the first time I watched him play. So I don't know but Brighton would benefit from having a focal point in attack.
He definitely has potential and could be very useful in a couple of years. Too early to have him start and think you are going to challenge Europe. Maybe January they finally grab a true #9.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad