GWT: EPL - Matchweek 2

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Salah never sits. So, you’ve got Firmino, Diaz, Nunez and Jota looking to start. Carvalho, Ox, Elliott all can fit in up front in a pinch.

Are they one light? Maybe. But I think it’s hard to look at Jota who got decent numbers last season and say, hey, you’re sitting each week.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Trent needs to kick that at Edouard and get him sent off there. The olde Coutinho red

Salah never sits. So, you’ve got Firmino, Diaz, Nunez and Jota looking to start. Carvalho, Ox, Elliott all can fit in up front in a pinch.

Are they one light? Maybe. But I think it’s hard to look at Jota who got decent numbers last season and say, hey, you’re sitting each week.
I think Diogo would have been starting XI all season if he was healthy.

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
So a United-win at Old Trafford will see them move above Liverpool. Who would have thought. Probably won’t happen though.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
A shame Palace didn't go for a winner when up a man. They've had a couple good chances but clearly aren't going for it

Which one?
He was a side character ina few episodes don’t know his name. Help Mike get out of jail.

A shame Palace didn't go for a winner when up a man. They've had a couple good chances but clearly aren't going for it

Which one?
He was a side character ina few episodes don’t know his name. Help Mike get out of jail

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Yeah, in the last 15 minutes.
Screenshot_20220815-165707_WhoScored.jpg

A game is 90 minutes. These stats are insane.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad