GWT: EPL - Matchweek 19

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
We truly have Pejorative Slured players on this team. That TAA crossbar chance showed how Pejorative Slured they were last week and this goal (if it is one) shows how Pejorative Slured they are this week.

I'm both not worried and also very worried. I am not worried because going forward it looks like we can score at least 4 in this game. I am worried because our finishing so far has been trash for the past month.

• Haha
Reactions: bluesfan94

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
If I had to bet, I'd say it was out.
Now, the replays don't seem overly conclusive so the call still stand.

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
yeah, I would say it "looks out" but there isn't the clear angle & evidence to back that up, so call has to stand

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
United has been trash at staying onside tonight, but also I swear Villa must drill the offside trap for 3 hours every day. They're so good at keeping a line, even when play gets recycled and they have to quickly adjust.
found it.

villa backline.jpg

Emery will meticulously do training sessions and video sessions with the squad, so this is where they get the prep for it. We are by far the best team in the league at doing it. there's another picture I will have to find that shows it as well.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
It's like all the Arsenal players decided to give up all their passing skills for PS5s for Christmas. This is so cringe to watch how many heavy backheels I've already seen in these first thirty minutes.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
West Ham just looks so wrong in blue kits, I keep forgetting who we're playing

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Super Moyesian performance by West Ham so far, they got murdered by Arsenal in the first 20 minutes (even though Arsenal should trade in some of those backheels into shots on goal) and then Soucek scores that goal that every honest person knows came from a ball that was out of bounds. Soucek looks like he lost a bar fight sometime this week haha

Reactions: maclean

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Saka chance: I REALLY wish players would head the ball towards the ground a lot more. It gives a level of randomness compared to floating headers two metres away with a straight trajectory.

We are relying too much on set pieces to make goal chances for us. We're turning into Mourinho's Chelsea.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Saka chance: I REALLY wish players would head the ball towards the ground a lot more. It gives a level of randomness compared to floating headers two metres away with a straight trajectory.

We are relying too much on set pieces to make goal chances for us. We're turning into Mourinho's Chelsea.
Gonna need three more titles before you can say that

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Arsenal look rattled.

Ballsy by Moyes to replace Paqueta with Benrahma, and not go for the safe choice in Fornals. I'm not sure Benrahma can play this style, but he offers a lot more offensively than the Spaniard.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
How can they manage to have a perfectly overhead angle of Paqueta but not the ball and the goalline.
Because of FA corruption. We all know this, they have the camera but decided not to show it and delete it instead. Can't have a predominately historic English London club lose against an international French flair of awesomeness.
Gonna need three more titles before you can say that
Tainted.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00