GWT: EPL - Matchweek 19

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
He can be a 2nd half hero along with Alvarez.

Looking how the match is unfolding and what teams have on their bench, Guardiola most likely understands they can clinch this late in the 2nd half without breaking too much sweat.

And there is Mahrez as expected.

Reactions: Peen

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Why was city willing to pay 40 for cucurella

I expect us to do stupid shit but city is efficient now

why

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
The frickin kids are on, at least I can now die happy.

GO GET EM BOYS

Aubameyang yanked this early is extremely funny
Could have yanked Auba after the 20th minute, he didn’t do anything

This is the situation best suited for Gallagher. They need a pressing goal scorer from midfield here

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
For real though, in amongst all of this, I am having a sad time as a Chelsea supporter.

It has nothing to do with not winning games - I still loved this team through every second of 2015-16.

This team just has no identity. The transfers have been chaotic to such an extent that there's just an eclectic mix of eleven players out there at any given moment.

Lampard's Chelsea was chaos, but in 2019-20 we had the excitement of bringing through the kids and in 2020-21 we had Havertz and Werner and the buzz surrounding that. It was a team designed to be young, fast, and exciting.

Sarri's team was frustrating, but also gave us Hazard's best season in a Chelsea shirt.

2014-18 had the Hazard, Fabregas, Matic, Costa core, firmly built around.

2012-14 had the joys of Matazar.

Idk, this team doesn't have a core. No chemistry, nothing to rally around. I hope that Potter sticks around, cleans some house, and we build around this new group of kids. But right now this team is a f***ing mess.

It's not about titles, I just wanna care about the team and the players.

Reactions: Peen

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
Cannot get the space he needs to get to his favored left consistently enough at this level

Teams force him onto his right and he looks terrible

Sub cucurella
It's not even that, he can't make a pass, he put in no effort to get Kepa's pass out, he just sucks.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Gallagher's a little bastard but at least he gives a shit. Our own Brad Marchand. Can't remember if it was last year or the year before that he led the league in yellow cards, but I like that in the guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad