GWT: EPL - Matchweek 18

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Despite some absolute horror-show performances and horrendous football, David Moyes somehow has West Ham 6th. Defies belief.

Reactions: luiginb

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Tough loss for Forest, conceding so late after coming back level with a man down. Chris Wood in both of their goals, assisting the first and scoring the second.

Good old English style heading abiity on display in this match, with Wood, Billing and Solanke.

Boly got absolutely jobbed on that second yellow.

His first tackle just prior the card was great, robbed the ball nicely.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Arsenal will probably become then new City of PL. What i mean is that they will dominate year after year

tbh ridiculous statement. besides the fact that city will continue to be city, look at a team like liverpool, who became absolutely incredible in a natural manner, but have so far managed only one title from that. they may well get another out of it, but it cant be said that they dominated year after year

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Liverpool are clueless in the final 3rd. Just breathtakingly bad and wasteful.

Well maybe not Salah... what a missile

Last edited:

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Not great from Zinchenko but lovely strike from Salah

anfield alive now, only know how to cheer when their team is scoring :neener:

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
So we're not even giving blatantly intentional hand balls as penalties now, Premier League? Not surprised though, the only thing worse than English refs in the last few years have been their political choices.

What I really like about this Arsenal team is they all seem to have the technical level to be able to dribble in a phone booth. Reminds me of the Barcelona teams of old.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Saka should have pulled a Salah and gone down there. Credit him for not milking the contact.

full bias disclosure but im genuine when i say it probably didnt even occur to him, not his style

no way the 70+ sky sports commentator just said "two more sleeps"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad