GWT: EPL - Matchweek 17 - Boxing Day

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I love ‘epic bantz’ as much as the next guy, but making every single thread into ‘epic bantz’ about the Argentinian NT is f***ing exhausting
What other thread is “epic bantz” for Argentina. Seems like you were harbouring these feelings tbh.

Feel free to put me on ignore.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yikes that finish from grealish… not sure why but feeels like foden lost his starting spot.

Rodri cleans up

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
1672261936200.png

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Maybe next year, but missing a month because of the WC won't help. He's already at 20 league goals though. Which is amazing because some people here thought he wouldn't get there.
Ya I didn’t mean now but at some point he’s gonna score over 91 goals.

Who didn’t think he would have 20 league goals?

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Maybe next year, but missing a month because of the WC won't help. He's already at 20 league goals though. Which is amazing because some people here thought he wouldn't get there.
who were these people

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Savant and I had a back and forth over 20 goals. Or maybe it was 25? I can’t remember exactly.
Yeah. I underbid.

Thought he might not be able to stay healthy. Also thought Pep would make him adjust to Man City style but the opposite happened

The funny think is Darwin is basically (from a statistical standpoint) is basically having the season I thought Haaland would have. Haaland has just been nuclear. Good for him

Last edited:
Reactions: bluesfan94

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Yeah. I underbid.

Thought he might not be able to stay healthy. Also thought Pep would make him adjust to Man City style but the opposite happened

The funny think is Darwin is basically (from a statistical standpoint) is basically having the season I thought Haaland would have. Haaland has just been nuclear. Good for him
I thought health was going to be the main problem as well. And even though I was generally pretty positive thinking on how Haaland would do I never would've expected this. Nothing close to this. Insanity.

Reactions: bluesfan94

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
As an Arsenal fan, I'm not hoping he gets hurt, I just wouldn't complain

It would actually suck if he got hurt. I want to win the league with no excuses at all from anyone. I want to win because we were the absolute best team around. We wouldn’t get the credit we deserve if City were to play without Haaland for a while.

Reactions: luiginb

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
It would actually suck if he got hurt. I want to win the league with no excuses at all from anyone. I want to win because we were the absolute best team around. We wouldn’t get the credit we deserve if City were to play without Haaland for a while.
I mean, it's not like we haven't had our injuries too. Jesus is out for a couple months. I'd rather win than anything else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad