GWT: EPL - Matchweek 16

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Spurs playing some enchanting football, their high press reminds me of Klopp's teams (or even Newcastle last year). Their defense is lulz, so it makes sense they'd press high, and they also bring a ton of players forward, makes for great watching for the neutral supporter.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Sarr was fantastic that half.

Spurs playing some enchanting football, their high press reminds me of Klopp's teams (or even Newcastle last year). Their defense is lulz, so it makes sense they'd press high, and they also bring a ton of players forward, makes for great watching for the neutral supporter.
We are missing the guy who covers for the other defenders mistakes.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I realize what has happened the last 5 matches, but I would love to see Spurs get 2 more to give their goal differnce a boost.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I realize what has happened the last 5 matches, but I would love to see Spurs get 2 more to give their goal differnce a boost.
It's a good game to do so. No Pope, Trippier showing why he never made the next step (defensive decision making) and Lascelles (who's already slowww) appears to be playing injured after his heavy touch made him collide with the boards before your first game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad