GWT: EPL - Matchweek 16

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
If it's given as a handball because the ref thought Havertz handballed it, it doesn't matter who put it in the net.

If it's given as a goal and then VAR notices a handball in the buildup, it matters who put the ball in the net.
that doesn’t make any sense. Because if it wouldn’t be a handball if someone else put it in the net, then it’s a clear and obvious error to give it as a handball.

Reactions: gary69

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Right. You mean like Savant and referee making fun of the lawyer and bullying people out of this board.

And don't paint the other Arsenal posters here with the same brush as me.

But only one fanbase..
First, I am not Savant.
Second, you went at me for no reason other than being frustrated.
Third, most people here are civilized and I am not on here to have people attack other poster (enough already of that bullshit on Twitter). I have no issue with the other fanbase in here for some reason, only Arsenal take it so close to their heart to start calling out other posters.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
First, I am not Savant.
Second, you went at me for no reason other than being frustrated.
Third, most people here are civilized and I am not on here to have people attack other poster (enough already of that bullshit on Twitter). I have no issue with the other fanbase in here for some reason, only Arsenal take it so close to their heart to start calling out other posters.
If you're going to be clearly bias then be prepared to be called out on the bias.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
It won’t just be for today

Yeah I have someone on ignore and someone told me this guy keeps responding to me even though I’ve publicly stated I’ve ignored him. I can only assume this is what the problem here is.
No I know. I'm saying even if it was just one day, the Reds aren't completely down and out and this proves it

Reactions: Savant

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
If you're going to be clearly bias then be prepared to be called out on the bias.
As other people (not related to LFC in here) have stated like myself that it was an handball. As did VAR and the referee on the field. I guess only Arsenal poster on here have no bias! :laugh:

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Any equation of your once-a-day tossing of "-tard" (which is meant to be auto censored on this board but is able to be circumnavigated) with a word which every single website except the one you've found halfway down the Google Search list says "perjorative, derogatory" and doesn't imply actual hateful connotations can't be taken seriously.

Wiktionary's go to synonym for f***wad is dipshit - are we calling dipshit a slur now? Obviously not. This is ridiculous.

Reactions: spintheblackcircle

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
As other people (not related to LFC in here) have stated like myself that it was an handball. As did VAR and the referee on the field. I guess only Arsenal poster on here have bias! :laugh:
You said he purposely controlled it. That's the difference.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Nice for now. Still way too early to get excited for me though. But hard to complain. They are going to need to add in January if they are serious. We are a year ahead of schedule like Arsenal was last year, and I am still waiting for City to win like a dozen in a row when Kevin is healthy

You're probably right... can someone please remind FSG they own one of the most prestigious franchises in the world and it's their their responsibility to act like it? Klopp has yet again proven himself.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I guess on the one hand we have MS Paint and a yellow blur and on the other we see Nketiah hit the ball, but who really knows.
You're free to post evidence showing your point. Right now I'm just using the evidence you yourself posted that definitely shows the opposite of what you're saying.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
You're free to post evidence showing your point. Right now I'm just using the evidence you yourself posted that definitely shows the opposite of what you're saying.
You can’t see the full ball in any of your screenshots, can’t see legs or feet, and definitely can’t see any point of contact, but you’re definite? I guess we have different standards.

II can show you some grainy screenshots of Bigfoot if that’s all it takes for you.

Also the only footage I can find on Twitter of the full incident isn’t viewable in my location.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
You can’t see the full ball in any of your screenshots, can’t see legs or feet, and definitely can’t see any point of contact, but you’re definite? I guess we have different standards.

I can show you some grainy screenshots of Bigfoot if that’s all it takes for you.
I'm grabbing low quality screenshots off a low quality video.

It's much clearer if you watch the video and jump back and forth, but I can't really do that in a post.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Yeah that’s game of the season right now. Anfield has been a house of horrors for Arsenal recently too.

Liverpool similar to Arsenal last year in that they are at least a year ahead of schedule; but there they are. Will be interesting to see who LFC has left standing by then, their players been dropping like flies
Somewhat. I think it’s a bit different though. Most of the LFC side has won a CL / EPL still. You’re likely looking at 6-7 of your players who have won a big title (you could likely include a WC for MacAllister). Not to even mention the manager. Not to say Arsenal can’t do it, but still a lot of guys who need to ascend the mountain top. I think they can, but lot of experience with Liverpool still.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I am not confident about that LFC side to win the title, way too inconsistent and relying way too much on Alisson. The 2017-2021 LFC team was miles better and they never looked weak as LFC did many time this year. The only positive is that all other teams at the top this year are also quite inconsistent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad