GWT: EPL - Matchweek 15

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Good win after the Newcastle game. Should have scored more.

Amrabat's best game for United even with the bad pass. Good effort by everyone even if the quality wasn't always there.

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
Where's that one Villa fan who was always talking shit about that legend McGinn?
That would be me. Gerrard had him covering as an inverted fullback and he was terrible. Unai has played him in his natural position & the training/tactics we use has allowed him to flourish. He is absolute mint now (our whole team is)

Reactions: luiginb

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
man we made city look like a championship team. Completely dominated them.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Hey Pep, maybe don't play four central defenders next time... Also I've only seen about 30 minutes of the game but Matheus Nunes is ass.

Reactions: gary69

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Prem has never had this many legit good teams at once imo.
Or more mediocre at the top.
I can easily say that LFC 2019 or LFC 2020 version are miles better than the current version. Same apply to Man City.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Or more mediocre at the top.
I can easily say that LFC 2019 or LFC 2020 version are miles better than the current version. Same apply to Man City.
Tottenham, Villa, Newcastle, Brighton and Brentford are very good though. And of course Arsenal are back.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Pretty sure this will be the 11 today

Vicario
Porro-Romero-Davies-Udogie
Hojbjerg-Bissouma-Lo Celso
Kulusevski-Son-Johnson

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
Also - wanted to reply to you to apologize if my comment last night about being new was taken the way I did not intend. More posters on here is better. The regulars talk a lot of trash on each other, but (not speaking for others) the only people I have a problem with I have on block
No offense taken. Have no problem with being asked are you local son either.

PS Have put asshat to my vocab too.

Last edited:

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Kana Gueye made some rough tackles throughout the first half, could have had more than 1 yellow. Probably should have been a yellow for that tackle on Trippier's ankle.

Calvert-Lewin blasted over from a few meters when free inside the box.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad