EPL Matchday 27

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I don't know if all three will be gone, but I would be shocked if all three were still with Arsenal at the end of the next window.

Wenger probably stays for whatever reasons they've kept him this long.

The Sanchez situation is just getting bizarre.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
watching extended highlights, i am trying to figure out what Surman got penalised for his first yellow card anyways. Shaw had a bad touch, Surman cleared the ball, and then took out Shaw.

pretty clearly not a foul.

I think part of it was because it was so heavy. Yes, he got the ball but the bulk of his momentum went straight through the player. Getting the ball doesn't mean it's not a foul.

I could have seen the ref let that go, but I understand why he gave the caution. That wasn't really a tackle to win the ball, it was a tackle to take out the player in which he happened to make contact with the ball first.

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
The suspension for Mings/Ibrahimovich is disgusting. Ibrahimovich's elbow was pre-meditated. How the **** does he end up getting a three match ban when Mings gets five?

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Pretty much, I have no issue with how the suspensions were handed out.

Yea I don't either. At first glance, I thought Ibras elbow may not have been intentional, but once I looked at it a few more times, and especially once I saw it was against Mings, there was no doubt he knew exactly what he was doing and should have got a straight red/3 games.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
The suspension for Mings/Ibrahimovich is disgusting. Ibrahimovich's elbow was pre-meditated. How the **** does he end up getting a three match ban when Mings gets five?

And Mings stamping on Ibra's head wasn't pre meditated? Plus stamping on someone's head is more dangerous than an elbow I'd imagine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad