GWT: EPL Matchday 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
They were in last place for about 4 months two years ago, including in April. They won 6 games in a row somehow.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Let me know when you have an undefeated season we can play this game all day.

An undefeated season is obviously an uncanny accomplishment but this is weaksauce. Your goal is to win a trophy. Finishing undefeated is not. If you do finish undefeated, then it's a bonus. Plus, you moved the goal post. Talking about European football and you slid over to league play beause you know you ran out of arguments. Again, weaksauce.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
The best possible thing that could happen to Leicester right now would be a round of 16 loss. They need all hands on deck for the relegation dogfight. However, it is definitely more their style to go in for the UCL and really try hard in it, which I can definitely respect. It always bums me out when EPL teams don't try in the Europa League because they want to focus domestically, so I do hope Leicester go full out in the Champions League.

Let me know when you have an undefeated season we can play this game all day.

Please don't, this game is super annoying.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
An undefeated season is obviously an uncanny accomplishment but this is weaksauce. Your goal is to win a trophy. Finishing undefeated is not. If you do finish undefeated, then it's a bonus. Plus, you moved the goal post. Talking about European football and you slid over to league play beause you know you ran out of arguments. Again, weaksauce.

Weak sauce is when a team's supporters always having to seek validation that they're a big club.

Why do Chelsea fans always seem so insecure?

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Weak sauce is when a team's supporters always having to seek validation that they're a big club.

Why do Chelsea fans always seem so insecure?

Meh, I see bickering between both fans. I just choose not to join it. Arsenal fans are equally insecure. Arsenal fans have no bragging rights right now and yet they keep babbling. All I know is that if Chelsea were the ones that got the short end of the stick, I'd shut up and let Arsenal fans gloat. But that's just me. I wouldn't stop my fellow Chelsea fans from talking **** with Arsenal fans. I hate Arsenal fans, but if it's their time to brag, I'd understand.

Last edited:

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
We all know that if we win the title the entire off season the usual suspects will be on about "lucky", "league was just bad this year", "not a legitimate league win", etc.:laugh:

That's what I was talking about.

It's funny because this all started with an Arsenal fan just wanting a collapse like Chelsea had last season in hopes of Arsenal getting rid of Wenger.

Then some Chelsea fan took offense to it as if finishing 13th after winning a title is not a collapse.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto

It's funny because this all started with an Arsenal fan just wanting a collapse like Chelsea had last season in hopes of Arsenal getting rid of Wenger.

Then some Chelsea fan took offense to it as if finishing 13th after winning a title is not a collapse.

I don't wanna get wrapped up in this, but I will point out as a point of some semblance of pride as a Chelsea fan that Chelsea finished 10th, not 13th :laugh:

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011

Probably the scum of the earth comment played a role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad