GDT: Entry Draft Day 2 Oct 7 | 11:30 AM ET | Who's still around? (MOD: No asking for illegal streams!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
You really seem to care that people are having fun following the draft. That's weird.

Who cares if they're wrong or not?

Having fun? I see nobody having fun in here. I see a bunch of adults losing their mind over a 4th round pick traded for a 3rd round pick. This just seems like a bit too much. Sorry.

To say "I saw this guy play once and he played good..." is a moderate point of view. To lose your f***ing mind and calling Bergevin names over trading a 4th round pick because X or Y guy was available when you only read a couple of scouting reports the last couple of weeks before the draft is ridiculous. Even amateur scouts are not as hot-headed and they see those guys a lot. And that's because they know the late draft picks are the equivalent of flipping a coin.... or rolling a 100 faces dice.

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
I know it’s moot now but I don’t see why you’d pick Smith ahead of Biondi if you were targeting both.
Our selection order in 2013 was bizarre as well. Why did we take McCarron in the 1st instead of de la Rose or Lehkonen? The latter two were way more hyped at the time than McCarron was.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
I would pick a guy like william willeneveuve instead of jack smith. I mean. I never saw one of these american guys selected in the 4/5th round to be a good player in the nhl. What the hell

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
What's with the Miller hate, what did he do?
Bullied a kid with developmental disabilities

"The case stemmed from the incident in which the boys gave Isaiah a candy push pop after they wiped it in a bathroom urinal. Surveillance video also showed the boys punching and kicking Isaiah. All three boys are 14 years old."

Judge slams pair's role in bullying case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad