GDT: Entry Draft 2015 - Part II - Disaster in Sunrise? - 10 AM NHLN - TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Think about it.

NYI got #16 and #33 for a 21 year old D-man who hasn't even cracked the NHL line-up on a regular basis and spent most of his 1st pro year in the AHL in Reinhart.

Boston got #15, #45 and #52 for a 22 year old D-man whose been a NHL regular (minus 2013 playoffs) since stepping into the league and is one of the top 3 or 4 D-men in the league in his age group.

Never mind them following that up with taking a huge reach with the 15th pick with a Top 10 rated player sitting there at the same pick, only to go to the Islanders.

What an epic failure by Sweeney. A group of HF posters could do a better job of running this team than Sweeney/JFJ/Neely/Bradley and the rest of the clowns.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
And now we get to watch the other teams draft players for the next round and a half projected higher than our 15th pick.

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
So now we have a bad offense, one of the worst nhl defense, a dinausaur coach, the worst nhl gm amd not a single one very good prospect, only third or fourth liner potentiel
So ???

jp9183

Jun 9, 2011
Brockton, MA
Mostly just a lurker bit stepping out of the shadows. Today has made me ashamed to be a Bruins fan,........not because of the trades.....not the draft picks....all you pink hats saying your done with the team...good riddance don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Reactions: Strafer

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Chia is gone but the Bruins continue to make terrible trades, draft choices, and signings (McQuaid).

Chia makes a nice trade to get a badly needed defenseman.

This has become Bizzaro World. Chia made mistakes but now it looks like he may not have been the problem.

Sad day.

CptxMorgan

Dangerzone
Jul 3, 2008
Lawrence, MA
Mostly just a lurker bit stepping out of the shadows. Today has made me ashamed to be a Bruins fan,........not because of the trades.....not the draft picks....all you pink hats saying your done with the team...good riddance don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Because, as consumers, we're not allowed to be mortified by the franchise we follow turning into a laughingstock within the span of 12 hours?

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
I'm completely flabbergasted and it doesn't help that my friends (Leaf fans) are blowing up my phone with "WTF" texts. They're not laughing, just trying to figure out what the hell happened today. I'm an eternal optimist and want to see how the weekend plays out but it's really hard for me to see a silver lining here. I get upset when things don't go my way when it comes to sports but I move on because sports doesn't impact my life. However, today's events have been weighing over me and I can't shake the feeling. it really has me down.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Chia is gone but the Bruins continue to make terrible trades, draft choices, and signings (McQuaid).

Chia makes a nice trade to get a badly needed defenseman.

This has become Bizzaro World. Chia made mistakes but now it looks like he may not have been the problem.

Sad day.

Chia was not the problem. He's one of the best in the league. There is no today if he's still here.

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
I just can't beleive one man alone could destroy a professionnal team in less than 24 hours
Don sweeny is now A LEGEND
DON SWEENY WILL BE A COMMON WORDS IN SPORT WHEN WE WILL TALK ABOUT A COMPLETE DESASTER
PEOPLE WILL SAY, A SWEENY HAPPENED TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad