GWT: English Premier League: 3/5-3/6

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Where the heck was Ozil today...oh it was a big game.:laugh:

Arsenal didn't anything to deserve that win. Neither did Spurs really but they played better. End result was probably fair.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Just gonna throw a stat I saw on Twitter in here...

In 185 minutes of play over the last 5 games in all comps, Bertrand Traore has 4 goals and an assist.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Leicester!

Such an amazing story. I really want to see them win the title, and this weekend sure helped. 5 up on Spurs, 8 up on Arsenal, 10 up on Manchester City (with an extra game played).

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
You know what would be super annoying? City limping their way to another title. Forgot that they weren't that far behind.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
You know what would be super annoying? City limping their way to another title. Forgot that they weren't that far behind.

Even if they win their game in hand, they are still 7 points back. Of course it's possible, but that is a tough ask with only 9 games left.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
When she asks "do you love me?"
image.jpg

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
If he isn't sacked within the next week or two, and Newcastle do go down, I'd imagine he'd be managing the club in the Championship as well.

WEEK OR TWO???????

As it stands we are a W v Sunderland from 17th....maybe we need to fire our coach and hire a newbie for his 2nd match being a derby!

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
The Newcastle #15 was quite hilarious for the second Bournemouth goal. Why bother trying to tackle the guy with the ball at the six yard line?

Cucumber

The best
Feb 7, 2014
I really want Leicester to win the title but they last few games haven't been convincing for me. Sometimes champions manage to grab a win when you haven't play well. Leicester has done that but i see them falling now. Last 4games loss to arsenal, barely beat norwich, draw west brom, and today's result.

My prediction
Leicester
spurs
man utd
man city
arsenal(wenger has to average 4th for the last 2years)

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
I really want Leicester to win the title but they last few games haven't been convincing for me. Sometimes champions manage to grab a win when you haven't play well. Leicester has done that but i see them falling now. Last 4games loss to arsenal, barely beat norwich, draw west brom, and today's result.

My prediction
Leicester
spurs
man utd
man city

People have been predicting Leicester's demise for months now. I'll believe it when I see it.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012

My prediction
Leicester
spurs
man utd
man city

You see Leicester falling to... first?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad