GWT: English Premier League: 3/5-3/6

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Worth every penny of that fee now that he went down like that. Genuinely hate Crystal Palace and Alan Pardew and glad to see us beat them.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
If they want to be the "mightiest club", they should move on from him.

I probably want Wenger gone more than anyone, but there's a bigger problem than him: The board.

1. If Wenger were to step down, the board would put him in charge of something like transfers, and we all know how well he does with that.

2. How we play on the pitch is on Wenger, but when the board wants nothing more Top 4 and getting to the CL R16, it makes his job easy. Why bother going out and spending more to win when he can achieve everything the board wants from him while saving money at the same time? The FA Cup wins were nice, but they were in no means must win. Neither is winning the league.

The fact the board let the likes of Pep, and Klopp waltz right by and go to rivals is pretty indicative of the boards ambitions. And being the "mightiest club" isn't one of them.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Cc4HNh-WAAAAxDN.png:large

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Wenger now saying negative fans are hurting his team's chance at the title.. :laugh:/:facepalm:

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Wenger happened. Wenger happens every damn year.

Wenger now saying negative fans are hurting his team's chance at the title.. :laugh:/:facepalm:

well he's certainly not going to blame himself. He has never has taken ANY responsibility for anything and he'll be damned if he's going to do it now. The fans are the last thing he can blame this bottling on, and he'll ride it out for the rest of the year.

Sadly, everyone will be back in droves next year to buy the most expensive tickets in Europe.

Last edited:

Plato

Nov 12, 2005
New York

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Just want to correct some mistake made I think in one of the last pages. Of course McLaren and Middlesbrough didin't win the UEFA CUP in 2006, they made the final after barely and spectacularly beating the likes of Basel and Steaua then they got what they deserved when they got trashed 4-0 in the final by Sevilla!

And as good as Leicester have been this year it's incredible how the rest of the top teams have been pathetic.

User9992

Feb 27, 2016
I so want Suarez back when is contract run out at Barca along with his couple CL wins and potentially a Ballon d'Or

Suarez is 28 y.o. already. Just gonna be a shadow of great Messi forever just like Penaldo :laugh:

showimage.php

Last edited:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
That's awfully wrong.
4 years ago, march 2012, Kanté was playing with Boulogne in L2. He played mostly for the reserves but was still part of a L2 team.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
That's awfully wrong.
4 years ago, march 2012, Kanté was playing with Boulogne in L2. He played mostly for the reserves but was still part of a L2 team.

When I read "that's awfully wrong" - I didn't think you going for the Kante pic, that's for damn sure. :laugh:

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I've seen that Kante quip before. Can I assume that the "8th tier" is in fact whatever level JS Suresnes play(ed) at/in?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->