GWT: English Premier League: 1/16 - 1/18/2016

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Everyone is discussing the minutes. It was clear the ref will not end it until they score.

The more important is it WAS OFFSIDE!

?????????

7 minutes minimum. Everton score at 90 and don't kick off until 91. Chelsea scored at 97:45

??????????????

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Where are these attacks coming from?, Hawks?

jeez

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
The first offside goal in the history of football, guys!!

Stop acting as if your club has never benefited from an offside goal, buddy.
Come on PP you'd break your TV in pieces if your team was tied on the 98th minute of a game after 7 minutes were given and the goal was offside.
Completely crooked.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
You all have been warned in the past about flaming and only talking about what happens on the field, Im infracting.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Come on PP you'd break your TV in pieces if your team was tied on the 98th minute of a game after 7 minutes were given and the goal was offside.
Completely crooked.

My TV was already broken after 2-0 with that pathetic defending.

Evilo...Funes Mori scored at 90th minute and went on to host a rave in the Shed End. That's where the extra minute came from.

Yes it was offside. And? Is this the first time a ref has missed an offside goal?

Only when it's Chelsea it's crooked.

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
I think Plato's pictures of McClaren are starting to edge Stray Wasp's novella's of matches.

I mean come on. Just look at them!

Hawks Win

Apr 24, 2015
Everton deserved to win.

They scored amazing goals (excluding the first one) and fought like lions. Chelsea's goals were all jokes- terrible mistake by Howard, lucky deflection and an offside long after the game should have been over.

What to say else...

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
It was obviously offside, no one has denied that.

The time was absolutely justified based on the events of the game. I understand why an Everton supporter would be upset, but the time made sense based on what actually happened. Only with Chelsea does it ever seem to be called crooked around here.

Everton deserved to win.

They scored amazing goals (excluding the first one) and fought like lions. Chelsea's goals were all jokes- terrible mistake by Howard, lucky deflection and an offside long after the game should have been over.

What to say else...

They only ask how many, not how.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The bigger issue is that Everton have too much talent to be where they are. This comes down to Martinez not being able to organize a defense. I like the guy too, and they are fun to watch.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Was funny because of which team that happened to but that goal was clearly offside.

Also, Everton got a point last week from a terrible non-decision on a penalty against Sterling. So, I think it all evens out in the end.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
There's one thing to hate a team, it's another to not appreciate good goals when it's quite obvious they are.

Fabregas pass to Costa, controls it beautifully and beats a defender and Howard. Yes Howard made the mistake, it was still a good goal.

And how can you not appreciate the great play that led to Fabregas' goal. Chelsea were all over Everton and were even threatening for a third. Oviedo's injury killed the momentum.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
The bigger issue is that Everton have too much talent to be where they are. This comes down to Martinez not being able to organize a defense. I like the guy too, and they are fun to watch.

Definitely. Everton has had a ton of issues like this.

Terry was definitely offside, but the guy was standing in between 3 or 4 Everton guys and no one even touched him.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I expected better from Mahrez there.

That floater by Vardy that lead to the Okazaki goal was really nice.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
My TV was already broken after 2-0 with that pathetic defending.

Evilo...Funes Mori scored at 90th minute and went on to host a rave in the Shed End. That's where the extra minute came from.

Yes it was offside. And? Is this the first time a ref has missed an offside goal?

Only when it's Chelsea it's crooked.

No I say it's crooked when a big team obviously benefits from this type of reffing not only Chelsea.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I actually prefer the result be a draw, but that was as dirty as it gets. 98th minute stoppage time goal that is offside...lol

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Terrible second half display from Leicester. Lack of urgency in distribution from Schmeichel, and from set pieces, after Villa equalised was embarrassing. They did have urgency in their overall play, but they weren't capable of getting back any real control over the game.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com

They are a structureless team living in a structured world.

Although it's nice to see Martinez finally starting Besic over McCarthy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad