End of Game Yes Chant

crasherino

May 9, 2013
As long as you are sincere, of course.

Side note: if you are a grown ass adult, and are watching wrestling, you need to get a life.

Truly.
I hope that wasn't directed at me as I'm a grown ass adult who does not watch wrestling. While I may in fact need to get a life, its for entirely different reasons.

Reactions: nyisles

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016
As long as you are sincere, of course.

Side note: if you are a grown ass adult, and are watching wrestling, you need to get a life.

Truly.
Why is that? Wrasslin is a form of entertainment! Everyone knows it’s scripted that the outcomes are predetermined but it’s entertainment no different than the opera, a concert, circ de soliele, a play etc.

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016
Ummm.... I think it's a bit different.
The shows are different yes but the main purpose for all them is for entertainment so in that regard it’s the same! Obviously the tuba player is not gonna powebomb the pianist during a symphonic concert!

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
I hope that wasn't directed at me as I'm a grown ass adult who does not watch wrestling. While I may in fact need to get a life, its for entirely different reasons.

No worries -- your first sentence seems to put you in the clear.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Says the guy who goes out of his way to meet Shannon Hogan every chance he gets. :sarcasm:

lol...you know it gets bad when when I'm typing my response to something and think that I'm going to get called out for my love for Shannon.

and then it actually happens...

Good job!

PS, My son always wants to go see her, not me... <runs away>

Reactions: YearlyLottery

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
lol...you know it gets bad when when I'm typing my response to something and think that I'm going to get called out for my love for Shannon.

and then it actually happens...

Good job!

PS, My son always wants to go see her, not me... <runs away>

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Sometimes I pretend that I am Macho Man Randy Savage and your mom is Elizabeth.

Miss Elizabeth died in 2003 at only 42. Drug overdose at the home of Lex Luger. She was divorced from Macho Man and was remarried . Luger was married too. She and Luger were having an affair and were high when she died. Very sad story.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
The YES chant is the best part of our goal celebration, so until anything better comes along for the fans to chant or cheer, then it should stay.

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
The camera panned over the crowd for a few seconds during yesterdays game. My first thought was, "Yep. These are definitely wrestling people."

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
The YES chant is the best part of our goal celebration, so until anything better comes along for the fans to chant or cheer, then it should stay.
That’s great, except the OP was talking about the end of the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad