Recalled/Assigned: Emmerton, Sheahan, Pulkkinen and Almquist called up

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
I'm not sure how many of these guys are going to be on the team when the season starts back up again. My guess is only Sheahan. Interseting that Emmerton got called up and that they would risk loosing him on waivers just so they could use him in practice.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Oh, apparently just practice bodies I think..

Yeah... Seems right. Don't get too excited everybody

But once Babs sees Pulkkinens Holy Slapper he might have to keep him around. Compared to all those weak point shots he's seen all year. ;)

probertrules24

Jul 10, 2007
Canada
I'm not sure how many of these guys are going to be on the team when the season starts back up again. My guess is only Sheahan. Interseting that Emmerton got called up and that they would risk loosing him on waivers just so they could use him in practice.

Not sure he would be exposed being his third time sent down and it wasn't that long ago he cleared before. I can't recall the changes exactly.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
If Sheahan isn't back with the Wings after the Olmypics, than they are idiots.

Brandel*

i really dont think they care if they lose emmerton on waivers, i sure dont

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
i really dont think they care if they lose emmerton on waivers, i sure dont

I don't think they mind having him down in GR helping the team go for a repeat...he's a good AHL player...but yeah as far as having a future with the Wings that ship has sailed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad