GDT: Emma Day Thread: 3/10/15 - Wild vs. Joisey - 7PM CT, 3AM FIN - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Just wanted to throw my $.02 in here . . . I love Emma Stone, love this thread, love this game. Trifecta!

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
It's a party!

giphy.gif

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
other emma is a stick in the mud. no fun.

anyway,

Good thing Henrique is completely replacing Parise on the Devils. good thing that passenger is off the team to make room for the real hockey players.

J22*

Are you going to do this every time he scores? I realize you disagree with me but come on, I have my own opinions, too. :pout::pout:

Absolutely love this post. There's nothing more annoying on this board than the constant praising of Vanek whenever he does anything positive.:sarcasm:

Excellent game, loved Dumba and Spurgeon tonight. Pretty good sign when you score 6 goals and it didn't seem like any forwards really stood out from the rest.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Would've liked this thread way more if it were full of Emma Watson spam. She's hawt.

giphy.gif

But yeah, both are great.

Game was great too. I hope we bring the same over the next few. Even after all of the replays I still don't think that I actually saw the puck on Dumba's bomb.... it hitting the post is the only proof I have that he actually made a shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad