Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
200.gif

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Ya know, if you're going to litter this thread with Emma pics, then take into consideration that there are some women on here. Guess I'll have to take care of this myself.

Deal with it!

CELEBRITIES_patrick_dempseyV.jpg

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Ya know, if you're going to litter this thread with Emma pics, then take into consideration that there are some women on here. Guess I'll have to take care of this myself.

Deal with it!

Alright, then for our St. Patricks Day game against NSH we'll have the thread littered with Patrick Dempsey pics. :P

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle

Deal with it!

CELEBRITIES_patrick_dempseyV.jpg
I'm ok with that. He is a good dude.

You take thread duties an St Patty day.

Billy Mays Here*

This picture confuses me:

B_yJehFUIAQ6MhQ.png:large

He's at the Devils-Wild game watching the Blues-Jets game but the Fox Wild logo is on the Blues-Jets game?

Edit: Wait, never mind, the Wild game is on the small tv and he's at the Blues game, hence their broadcast in the top right. For some reason I thought the scoreboard was for the smaller game on the television.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
impressive last night! great effort by all! dubnyk needs a rest / break soon. that tic tac toe pommer goal was sweet. keep it going.

Teppo

Mar 3, 2008
impressive last night! great effort by all! dubnyk needs a rest / break soon. that tic tac toe pommer goal was sweet. keep it going.

I was thinking that they should have put Kuemper in after goal #6. Would be strange to see a goalie pulled in that situation, but if the Wild can rest Dubnyk and get Kuemper a little bit of playing time with zero risk, why not do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad