Music: Eminem - Kamikaze

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
That was better than I expected but like you said can't wait for the response.

Also to add to the potential Drake disses... “The fans waited for this moment like that feature when I stole the show (ha), sorry if I took forever (haha)”
I don't care what anyone says, this couldn't more clearly be about Drake

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Controversy Creates Cash. This is the most I've heard about the rap industry in probably 5+ years.

Though I do find it funny that after 15 years of criticizing Eminem for misogynistic and homophobic lyrics, people suddenly supported him for speaking negatively about a certain political executive, and are now back to hating him.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
lol MGK also played himself in his own response

"already f***ed one rapper's girl this week, don't make me call Kim"

3 days after Eminem rapped

"since nine tenths of your rhyme is about ice and
Jesus Christ, man, how many times is
someone gonna f*** on my bitch? (f*** my side chick)"

proved his own point about most of the current gen, which MGK went on twitter to say he was defending lmao

although people are talking about him i guess. Honestly the only time I've ever heard of MGK was when he was powerbombed off the stage on Raw a few years ago

Reactions: dahrougem2

Mach85

Mar 14, 2013
MGK also took a shot at Em for needing Dre to put him on while MGK got his by himself, which...just shows a stunning lack of self-awareness. There would be no MGK if there weren't an Eminem. Em paved the way for every white rapper there is today, as before him they were automatically seen as a joke in the Vanilla Ice mould.

The real slim shady and 8 mile lines were nice tho. Altho I don't know why he'd expect Em to live in a trailer park still lol.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
The standout tracks, IMO, are The Ringer, Lucky You, Stepping Stones, and Fall. The only bad song is Nice Guy, and probably the Venom song.

The MGK diss wasn’t bad, but he’s just too irrelevant to matter.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Only a few good tracks. Still better than Revival but this needed more Dre input.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Controversy Creates Cash. This is the most I've heard about the rap industry in probably 5+ years.

Though I do find it funny that after 15 years of criticizing Eminem for misogynistic and homophobic lyrics, people suddenly supported him for speaking negatively about a certain political executive, and are now back to hating him.

Uh, ok? I would say Rap is easily the most popular genre right now (and has been for awhile) and is all over the top 100 charts all the time.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I love this album. Mostly because it gives hope that Em might be coming back around. I don't really care if people are mad that he took shots. Like everyone else we're just waiting for the beef to bring out the best in Em.

Valiant by MGK but if it gets enough attention for Eminem to respond...

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
I want to see the reply
But i have my doubts he will even waste his time

I’d be shocked if he doesn’t. Em’s spent 6 years trying to kill his career, and made a song about him out of nowhere. I’m a LOT more surprised that MGK would respond. And let’s be honest, it’s not THAT much of a diss track when you call someone the GOAT in it

Reactions: BrendanGallagher11

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
MGK can hold his own. Eminem is getting to old for this. Let the young fellas take over the rap game.

Mach85

Mar 14, 2013
MGK can hold his own. Eminem is getting to old for this. Let the young fellas take over the rap game.
Why? Artists in other genres release music until they croak lol. As long as the skill's still there (no question here), then new material from one of the GOATs is awesome.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
MGK's response was solid. I think it's clear he doesn't want beef (although it will create $) he just doesn't want to be seen as the guy who got slammed by Em for an inappropriate tweet from over 6 years ago. Oh well, at least we got some drama now I guess.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California

1b1.gif

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
This is great for MGK probably the most press he’s had ever.

To be honest other than him appearing on raw I didn’t k ow who he was. Heck I thought he was some rock musician and not a rapper

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia

Agree with the first part. MGK is seriously underrated, and isn’t going to get buried like people are claiming. This “beef” won’t end because he can’t respond. I love Em, but I guarantee he’s not about to drop a no vaseline.

Couldn’t disagree more with the second part though. Em is the GOAT, and he’s still got it. The more music he puts out, the better. When he’s gone, everyone will wish he put out more

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I don’t love the style (just not my type of music), but the lyrics are insane. It’s not my favourite, and it’s not as good as Caterpillar, but it’s a huge step back in the right direction. There’s definitely a lot of crow to be eaten around here with everyone saying he was done after Revival.

Also, Kells might have had the best reaction ever to a diss track.

He was never done but he was never going to be the guy we were introduced to as young kids in the late 90s or early 2000s either. That guy had nothing to lose but now that he's made it theres no point to be anything but an establishment stooge to keep his gravy train going. I mean him dissing the president took no balls because the whole industry is. He's a sellout. I don't at all care for the genre but I used to like Eminem because he wasnt like the others, now thw only difference between him and a cuck like poop Dogg is their skin color.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad