Music: Eminem - Kamikaze

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
dude dissed yachty, xan and pump in the first track

this is heat. better than revival easy. hip-hop features, Paul skits, Dre production... bruh

HE'S ACTUALLY FLOWING

Reactions: TRG and Monabae

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
this is so seamless and clean. I can't even tell when some songs end and start. The production is so good. The flow is so consistent. Where was this for Revival???

I ain't complainin, whatever.

imagine being Travis, Cole, Denzel, Cudi/Kanye thinking you had a shot at AOTY and then listening to this out of nowhere. This is my #1 of the year thus far. This album is nuts. I knew Em still had it in him, but even I had my doubts that he could do it for an entire project... and he did it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
dude not only mentioned Budden but talked about his domestic abuse omg

omg he went after Tyler too I'm so conflicted right now :( censored out the f word during the diss to Tyler too damn. Just a few weeks ago Tyler did that GQ interview saying how he just wanted to chill with Em and it didn't even have to be about music. MY HEART RIGHT NOW MAN WTF

Last edited:

CartographerNo611

Oct 11, 2014
His best album in a long time. His voice is a lot less Whitney sounding too. Goes off. If your sitting on the fence, listen to it.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Love this album, couldnt believe it last night when my friend told me he dropped an album

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Joyner is, in my opinion, one of the best rappers out there right now. So pumped he and Em did a track together, and it's unreal. I know he's gotten pretty well known recently but I hope this only catapults him further, Joyner deserves it man.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Damn he went after Buddens. I guess the Slaughterhouse war is on??

Royce/Em/Crook vs Buddens with Joell on the sideline???
I’m still trying to figure out who got it worse between Budden and Tyler. The Budden line was killer though. Like... go into hiding for a long time killer.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
I don’t love the style (just not my type of music), but the lyrics are insane. It’s not my favourite, and it’s not as good as Caterpillar, but it’s a huge step back in the right direction. There’s definitely a lot of crow to be eaten around here with everyone saying he was done after Revival.

Also, Kells might have had the best reaction ever to a diss track.

TheCanasianfrasian

Aug 18, 2006
Montreal
Wow i'm really surprised. All the songs up until Not Alike are really good.

The rest of the album doesnt hit home as much but that can change

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad