Player Discussion: Emil Martinsen Lilleberg

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
He needs to spend the next year in Syracuse. He has a lot of potential but he's about as raw as it gets
Disagree. He's ready for the NHL but in a third pairing role that has stability. Signing another useless ass vet in that role is stupid. He's cheap and effective. Put Raddysh with him and bring in a top 4 defenseman, everybody is suddenly slotted where they should be.

Reactions: Peacefool

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Bring back Ian Cole!
The only "cheap fix" we can sort of run back is a veteran 3RD. Keep Raddysh in the top four, get a veteran to play PK but that's kind of why you have Cernak... ideally, a solid RHD defenseman to play top 4 brings this group together. I wouldn't mind a 2-3M guy like Cole again but preferably not. Raddysh is my dawg, I like him, but he'd be better on the bottom pairing.

Reactions: LightningStrikes

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
The only "cheap fix" we can sort of run back is a veteran 3RD. Keep Raddysh in the top four, get a veteran to play PK but that's kind of why you have Cernak... ideally, a solid RHD defenseman to play top 4 brings this group together. I wouldn't mind a 2-3M guy like Cole again but preferably not. Raddysh is my dawg, I like him, but he'd be better on the bottom pairing.
I hear Brent Seabrook will hit free agency!

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Lilleberg only really needs to work on his mobility to be a solid NHLer, and then see where it goes from there.

Anyone remember that goal that... Plekanec(?) scored against us in the playoffs in 2014, where he broke Gudas' ankles? That's probably going to happen against Lilleberg if he doesn't get better at his edge work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad