Emergency GDT. Game 2, Wild @ Avs. 8:30pm CST, 4:30am Finland Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
Wow. Absolutely no effort at the end. Gliding and dumping when down by two.

Some of you guys may say it's only two games, but they're done. They cared about this game for roughly five minutes and were making vacation plans for the rest.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Another chokejob by the Wild. So awesome. Can't wait for this series to ****ing end so I can stop waking 4:30 AM to watch this piece of **** team to do nothing.

Mubiki

Jan 10, 2013
Thanks, Suter. Awesome move for a vet.

Funny, I didn't see him do anything that hasn't been done in both these games with no calls.

Seems to me the refs were trying to send a late game message that they were not going to let the game get out of hand at the end. They called a soft penalty, and it ended up influencing the outcome in a major way.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
A rookie coach with a ******** of youth is making a vet team and a "seasoned" coach look like a joke. Roy is out coaching Yeo and it isn't even funny.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
McKinnon, Stastny, and Landeskog apparently combined for 10 points.

I am just laughing so hard at this point.

Mubiki

Jan 10, 2013
A rookie coach with a ******** of youth is making a vet team and a "seasoned" coach look like a joke. Roy is out coaching Yeo and it isn't even funny.

If we are being objective, Roy is coaching at home. He has every advantage matching lines. Just pointing that out.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Good news. Yeo will be gone in two more games.

If that happens I'll feel genuinely happy about this team for the first time in while.

Yeo is the worst thing to happen to this team in years. I think we dump him mid season we're 2nd or 3rd in the division at the end of the year.

JudgeJimmie

Oct 5, 2013
Rochester, MN
I would absolutely love if someone can explain to me how Yeo is a good coach.

To be fair to Yeo, he did switch up the line combos to something fairly decent for the third after seeing the first combos weren't working. Pulled Bryz and got Keumps in, I don't think we will see Bryz again. I don't think SV or McCormick stepped on the ice in the 3rd..

The only questionable thing from Yeo I saw (during the game, I think Fountaine should be in the lineup) was Having the third line out there for an O zone start with 4 minutes left?? We ended up pulling the goalie AFTER already pressuring for like 50 seconds in the Avs zone? Why did we wait that long if we were obviously controlling? Why were we in a situation to be pulling our goalie with the third line on the ice??

I wish Yeo would have seen the Keumps should be starting this game though.. I think it was pretty obvious from Game 1 the Avs could pick Bryz apart.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Good news. Yeo will be gone in two more games.

Meanwhile, I'm starting to question the likes of Koivu, Parise, and a few other big names.

Do we know what Trotz was doing?

I know there were some rumors that he might be moving to a front office job.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
"You're all garbage! All a ya!"

I'm not even going to watch game 3.

I probably will.

******* this team.

Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad