GDT: Emergency Game Day Thread! Game 3 of round 2 vs the Blues. Series tied 1-1. 6:00PM MST

Best meat type?

• Beef

Votes: 40 38.5%
  • Chicken

Votes: 19 18.3%
  • Pork

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Fish

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Venison

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Human

Votes: 20 19.2%

• Total voters

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
I know we generally make joke predictions in the GDTs, but I do think we'll come out much better tonight and make the naysayers look silly for their lack of faith. It will be a close game, 8-1 with 7 Makar points. St Louis goal scored by the second round draft pick we traded away to acquire Tyler Bozak.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
I know we generally make joke predictions in the GDTs, but I do think we'll come out much better tonight and make the naysayers look silly for their lack of faith. It will be a close game, 8-1 with 7 Makar points. St Louis goal scored by the second round draft pick we traded away to acquire Tyler Bozak.

You don’t think Makar will be in on all 8? Ok weirdo.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
1. Have to supplement the poll response to "Aussie Beef". It's perfect.

I hope everyone has polished their kicking boot last night, because we are about to hand out an arse kicking today ! We don't take too kindly to losing, particularly at home - so Blues, you brought this on yourselves.

1653174014613.png

MVPSteph

May 20, 2022
Thing is the pressure is all on us this series. Anything less than a stanley cup finals birth minimum is a failure. Blues have got their championship.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Sportsnet guys already noticing the Avs look very uncomfortable after game 2 while the Blues look like a team that knows they're going to win a series. Veteran leadership showing through.

We are in serious trouble.

Reactions: missionAvs

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Sportsnet guys already noticing the Avs look very uncomfortable after game 2 while the Blues look like a team that knows they're going to win a series. Veteran leadership showing through.

We are in serious trouble.
Lmao the underdog narrative is more interesting. They always choose that angle when it comes to non-canadian teams

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad