GDT: Emergency Clockwork Orange Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchism

John Henry
May 23, 2019
northern alberta
Oilers now have a history going back to last year of being asleep at the wheel for the first period.
Maybe time to realize this ...maybe a prime oppurtunity to let Vladar accidentally get a taste of carbon.

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006

jennifer-lawrence-oh-ok.gif

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
@Drivesaitl Just saw your post in the other thread. Sorry for the confusion, you definitely read my response differently than what I intended.

I appreciated your opinion on Singh, I meant that I'm going to be attentive to those qualities about him, but also hope now that I am that I don't start to dislike him or have it detract from my enjoyment of the game, since I was oblivious to them before. 😂

Wasn't anything snarky at all.
Sorry about mistaking it. Back to the BOA on tap. I think its a double today as the Bears also face the Dinos in football at Commonwealth. Too bad the Elks couldn't play the Dinos. Maybe score a home win.

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta

Game hasn’t even started yet and we’ve chased Markstrom.

Smart move by Sutter.

The annual Calgary bum kissing by fans around the leauge and the hockey media is so laughable. Apparently beating them in 5 wasn't enough to show the world how overrated they were. Maybe nobody outside of Edmonton has a reason to hate the Flames because they've never won anything outside of the year 1989.

Let's beat em again! I really hope Holloway gets his first goal tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad