Value of: Emelin + 2017 1st Round pick

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Emelin + Nolan Patrick should fetch a nice return.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
If you think the Habs can win the cup this season, then you can also think that Patrick can slide to 30. So, atleast you are consistent in your thinking. :laugh:

Vegas enters the draft next year. So the cup winner will actually be picking 31.

BLNY

Aug 3, 2004
Dartmouth, NS
I think there could be a match with Dallas if they can't find someone tomorrow, but it all depends on which teams Emelin will have on his modified nmc starting tomorrow.

You might be able to move him for a more expensive player coming back.

Still, I'd sooner buy him out than mortgage a first round pick to be rid of him.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I think there could be a match with Dallas if they can't find someone tomorrow, but it all depends on which teams Emelin will have on his modified nmc starting tomorrow.

You might be able to move him for a more expensive player coming back.

Still, I'd sooner buy him out than mortgage a first round pick to be rid of him.
Buy out period is over

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
That 1st rounder will be around 17-18. Healthy Price will get them to the playoffs, but crappy team full of 3rd-4th line grinders will mean an early exit.
Now remember the return needs to be a grinder with maximum, 3rd line potential. (MT plays them in the top 6 anyway, but their cheaper, so MB likes them more).

Big Easy

Jan 21, 2014
SW Ontario
Montreal should keep their pick. Prospect pool is weak, and as proven last year, are a team filled with warts covered up by one very good goaltender.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad