ellis

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
let's see how he does against montreal. i'm still not a fan. let's see if he can convince me he belongs.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
he may not be the greatest goalie but at least he looks good out there, love the pads and helmet :laugh: he may very well have my all-time favorite panthers goalie mask now, LOVE that thing! has the panthers logo sideways similar to the preds/wild, but still sticking with the same art style, always wondered what our logo would look like that, i think its awesome!

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
i can't blame ellis too much with the way we play in front of him, but i still think we need an upgrade. his rebound control is poor and the puck constantly leaks under him!

NJ_CATS_FAN

We Dont Suck Anymore
Mar 21, 2006
N.J.
Ellis is an absolutely terrible, horrible, atrocious goalie. Watching him play on tv is bad enough, but being at the Cats-Devils game last night and seeing it in person, holy **** he needs to go. THere is absolutely no way whatsoever he can be our backup next year. His positioning, and movement and puck control is just beyond terrible. It almost looks like he doesnt know how to move with the equipment on, its just so bad to watch. As soon as the Devils scored 12 seconds in last night, I was ready to leave. Holy **** he is terrible!!!! I know Tallon swapped him for Thomas, but Id rather have Markstrom in net than Ellis. That is one player that absolutley cannot be back next year! I know the team leaves him out to dry but when you are as bad as he is, you just dont give your team any chance to win if you cant even stop simple shots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad