Prospect Info: Elite Prospects Top 100

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Thanks for your help Bench. I never got a premium membership. I paid 130 bucks Canadian and I assumed that would get me access to everything. It kept saying I had to pay another big fee to get premium. I refused to pay it and decided not to get it again the following year. They automatically took it from my account and I have no way of contacting them.

Oh geez, well I'm not entirely sure then. That's insane. Was there any contact info on your invoice from last year?

Here's all I could find on the website. Good luck!

Elite Prospects - Contact us

HoweFan

Jan 10, 2017
Unbelievably I got an email from them an hour or two ago and I’m getting my money back. Thanks for your efforts. My son somehow found an email a few days ago and tried it but got no response until now. Great site but I’m glad to part ways

Reactions: golffuul

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Unbelievably I got an email from them an hour or two ago and I’m getting my money back. Thanks for your efforts. My son somehow found an email a few days ago and tried it but got no response until now. Great site but I’m glad to part ways
The Athletic also does that auto renew deal. Every time I re-subscribe I have to find that and undo it.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Theres maybe 2 prospects you can argue ahead of Seider. Sanderson is a guy you hope shows he can do what Seider has done at lower levels. Seider is one of the most decorated prospects to enter the NHL in a while, especially considering he could've played junior still last season. Only guy that comes to mind pre NHL debut with as many accolades is Mitch Marner recently.

And Seider got screwed out of a dman of the tourney in the world juniors by playing in the hardest pool of the last 30 years

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
Thanks for your help Bench. I never got a premium membership. I paid 130 bucks Canadian and I assumed that would get me access to everything. It kept saying I had to pay another big fee to get premium. I refused to pay it and decided not to get it again the following year. They automatically took it from my account and I have no way of contacting them.

Contact your bank or credit card company and dispute the charge. I hate when companies set you to auto renew and then don't give you an easy way to cancel payment. With my Amex card I don't even have to do anything other than dispute the charge, Amex handles the rest.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I've got Sanderson over Seider.
Not by a lot, but...
Sanderson is going to be a beast. Not as physical as Seider, but probably more effective defensively/offensively.

Only real problem I have on the list is Edvinsson being ranked 27th. But EP, known for overrating Swedes, for whatever reason, wasn't super big on Edvinsson.
Who cares?

It's a list.

If you can't see the upside in Edvinsson watching the clips we've seen...
Seider has a higher floor though. As much as I wanted either Sanderson or Drysdale in the last draft, I wouldn't trade Seider for either of them. He fits in with how Stevie wants to build the team, plus he's the only physical presence on the team. Rowney is only gonna be around for one season and Smith will get very limited playing time if any.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I've got Sanderson over Seider.
Not by a lot, but...
Sanderson is going to be a beast. Not as physical as Seider, but probably more effective defensively/offensively.

Only real problem I have on the list is Edvinsson being ranked 27th. But EP, known for overrating Swedes, for whatever reason, wasn't super big on Edvinsson.
Who cares?

It's a list.

If you can't see the upside in Edvinsson watching the clips we've seen...

For real?

What in his game does Sanderson do better than Seider?

Reactions: Barry Amsterdam

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
For real.
I like his skating, his puck rushing, his passing and gap control better.
I also think he's got a better shot of being a PP QB.

He must be the next coming of Lidström.

Good for Ottawa. It will be a fun future going against them as future contenders.

Seider vs. Brady Tkachuk. Edvinsson against Stutzle. etc. Sanderson against our best RW, as called as Lucas Raymond.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
He must be the next coming of Lidström.

Good for Ottawa. It will be a fun future going against them as future contenders.

Seider vs. Brady Tkachuk. Edvinsson against Stutzle. etc. Sanderson against our best RW, as called as Lucas Raymond.

I don't think he's the next coming of Lidstrom.
He could be a lot like Niedermayer though.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
Seider has a higher floor though. As much as I wanted either Sanderson or Drysdale in the last draft, I wouldn't trade Seider for either of them. He fits in with how Stevie wants to build the team, plus he's the only physical presence on the team. Rowney is only gonna be around for one season and Smith will get very limited playing time if any.

Honestly, while I'd still take a Zegras/Sanderson or probably Cozens/Sanderson over Seider/Raymond (especially if you give me Dobson over Zadina), I don't care as much today because I like Edvinsson-Seider.
I'd still make those moves though...
But had we drafted Eklund this year and wasted another year without getting that top tier LD, I'd be really dissatisfied about the rebuild.

Having Edvinsson as an LD just puts my mind at ease a lot about the future.

Reactions: simonedvinsson

jfrank21

Oct 1, 2009
Honestly, while I'd still take a Zegras/Sanderson or probably Cozens/Sanderson over Seider/Raymond (especially if you give me Dobson over Zadina), I don't care as much today because I like Edvinsson-Seider.
I'd still make those moves though...
But had we drafted Eklund this year and wasted another year without getting that top tier LD, I'd be really dissatisfied about the rebuild.

Having Edvinsson as an LD just puts my mind at ease a lot about the future.
Just curious, if Eklund was 5'11" would you have been more open to taking him? Also, now that Raymond is listed at 183 cm have you changed your outlook on his potential as an NHL player?

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
Just curious, if Eklund was 5'11" would you have been more open to taking him? Also, now that Raymond is listed at 183 cm have you changed your outlook on his potential as an NHL player?

Less to do with the size than continually wasting top 6 picks on wingers - the easiest/cheapest position to acquire talent.
But yeah, size doesn't help.

Reactions: 13to40

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
For real.
I like his skating, his puck rushing, his passing and gap control better.
I also think he's got a better shot of being a PP QB.

Id give Sanderson the edge in skating but everything else Seider does better. And he’s proven it at higher levels.

Sanderson and Edvinsson are closer comparables in my opinion.

Reactions: golffuul

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
The EP rating scale goes to 8.
Actually 9, but I've never seen them go over 8.
ya ive never agreed with jd's veiwpoints since way b4 he got the big job at ep . seiders iq is exceptional its just that hes too big to have the acceleration / edges / hands of a smaller guy which leads to their capabilty to make lots of pretty plays

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
Id give Sanderson the edge in skating but everything else Seider does better. And he’s proven it at higher levels.

Sanderson and Edvinsson are closer comparables in my opinion.

Yeah. I disagree.
Yes, he's played at higher levels. That's true.
But he's not proven he's better at all those other things. Not even close.

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
Seider is in the mold of Hedman. Stevie Y knows hence he went off the board to draft him so early

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad