Player Discussion Elias Lindholm

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
So where do Canucks fans see him playing the rest of this season? On what line and with which wingers?

He's RHC who can play with.

The logical choice would be with EP.

Pettersson-Lindholm-Mikheyev
Suter-Miller-Boeser
Joshua-Blueger-Garland
Hoglander-Amam-Lafferty

If we need more offense we can reunite the lotto line which is huge for thr playoffs. You can't be a 1 line team. Our forward crop actually looks really impressive. Plus the fact he's a strong defensive player, who can win draws, and pk is massive.

ginner classic

Dammit Jim!
Mar 4, 2002
Douglas Park
So where do Canucks fans see him playing the rest of this season? On what line and with which wingers?
Honestly I could see him with Miller. Which means Boeser with Petey. Lots of options and time to find a fit. He'd also work well with Garland IMO, not that this is something we will see. I see this as a Cassels + acquisition in a contending year with a bit of YOLO surrounding the future beyond this season.

Reactions: Play

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
EP - Lindholm - Mikheyev
Suter - Miller - Boeser

Mikheyev - EP - Lindholm
Suter - Miller - Boeser

EP - Miller - Boeser
Suter - Lindholm - Mikheyev

EP - Miller - Boeser
Hoglander - Lindholm - Mikheyev

Endless lines

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
The question is now what number will he wear.

He wore 16, then 28, which we can assume is 2x8 = 16.

Ian Cole already took 82.

Will it be 44? 61?

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Honestly? Lindholm has been meh this year compared to seasons past.
Just eye test wise he's been fairly unnoticeable most nights offensively. Part of it is his shooting percentage is at an all time low, a measly 4%. He's also pacing for 53 points and 14 goals, which would be his lowest point total in 5 years and his lowest goal total in 6 years

That being said...I think Vancouver is a great fit. He's no longer asked to be the the go to guy but rather an excellent complimentary piece to elite players, or on the 2nd line, either one being ideal for the caliber of player he is.

Heck, even last season when he was the number 1 he lead the flames in points (more a testament to flames offense but still) while being arguably their best two way forward.

If he can be the Lindholm of past seasons (which i think he can with you guys) then you have a 60-70 point player with excellent two way play

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad