Post-Game Talk: Eichel or McDavid - Bruins lose 4-0.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Excuse my ~lack of positivity~ but this team looks ****ing awful right now.
And this is how we look against the lower tier teams.
And this is with Rask in the net who's been playing pretty good so far.
I'm glad we're playing Buffalo next cause right now this team is gonna get massacred by the good ones.

Daishi

Apr 12, 2010
So who are we taking folks.....:laugh:
When Bruins draft players like that, they trade them for third line grinders, so I suppose if they ever got a pick that high they should just trade down so they can try to get a new mini-Bergeron to centre the third line.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
shining.jpg

Allll part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
McDavid so that they can trade him in 3 years for 2 mediocre players and 2 career AHL'ers.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Chiarelli would just trade McDavid anyhow soon as he due to get paid.He only gives big cash to the muckers and playmakers not goal scorers lol

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Hopefully Krejci can spark something big-time when he comes back because this is just tough to watch right now.

Daishi

Apr 12, 2010
Hopefully Krejci can spark something big-time when he comes back because this is just tough to watch right now.
Krejci is one of the biggest regular season surfers of them all. He said it himself that the regular season bores him. I doubt he is going to spark anything. The spark has to be a collective one for the whole team.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Just for fun...

Trade Krejci or soderberg in a package for a top line star RW

Draft mcdavid

Trade for a top 4 d that's relatively young and could break out here and has term or could be easily re-signed

Lucic - Krejci/Soderberg - RW in trade
Marchand - Bergeron - Smith
Kelly - Mcdavid - Griffith

Is your top 9,

Start retooling now while Chara is on his way out and Bergeron is still at the top of his game

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Boychuk's got the Bruins on points per game right now but it's within reach, don't worry.

HanktheHammer*

McDavid all the way. is this the long term vision of Chiarelli? If it is, he won't be around to draft McDavid. And if the Bruins tank for McDavid, I'm fine with that.

If the Bruins do draft him, they better keep him instead of letting him go like they did with Seguin.

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
McDavid all the way. is this the long term vision of Chiarelli? If it is, he won't be around to draft McDavid. And if the Bruins tank for McDavid, I'm fine with that.

If the Bruins do draft him, they better keep him instead of letting him go like they did with Seguin.

Please tell me your kidding.

Bad Puck Bounce

Run Ralphie Run
Feb 4, 2014
Denver, Colorado
Just for fun...

Trade Krejci or soderberg in a package for a top line star RW

Draft mcdavid

Trade for a top 4 d that's relatively young and could break out here and has term or could be easily re-signed

Lucic - Krejci/Soderberg - RW in trade
Marchand - Bergeron - Smith
Kelly - Mcdavid - Griffith

Is your top 9,

Start retooling now while Chara is on his way out and Bergeron is still at the top of his game

I would be pissed if they put McDavid with the offensive black hole that is Chris Kelly.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I would keep starting Sveddy until this team feels like showing up and giving some GD effort.

Zero point in having Rask start 3 games in 4 nights right there.
1 goal in two games against teams we're supposed to be on another level from, where have you heard that before?

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
I still honestly believe we are one scorer away from being back to an elite team. If we don't get that it will get ugly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad