Eichel or Barkov?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
Eichel is the better player overall. Calling him better "at both ends of the ice" is not true though.

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
If eichel got to plays every shift with Connor mcdavid, (when drai was getting a ton of his points) I’m not saying he needs him but it helps for sure, and draisaitl never got Connor mcdavid? Both point totals would swing making it more even and It would be interesting, wouldn’t it? Enough to make you realize-think the no chance part anyway. There is a chance, but is it a fact, no. But there’s a chance
Mcdavid does benefit Draisaitl. What Eichel can do on such a crappy Buffalo team does impress me. I would take Eichel over Draisaitl.

Reactions: Tage2Tuch

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
Top 5 player in the world? No chance.

McDavid
Mack
Drai
Hedman
Kucherov

There's no argument for him over those guys, then there's another 5 to 10 id take over him. He's clearly above Barkov though
He is better than all of those except two.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
If eichel got to plays every shift with Connor mcdavid, (when drai was getting a ton of his points) I’m not saying he needs him but it helps for sure, and draisaitl never got Connor mcdavid? Both point totals would swing making it more even and It would be interesting, wouldn’t it? Enough to make you realize-think the no chance part anyway. There is a chance, but is it a fact, no. But there’s a chance
You're pretty ignorant since Draisaitl's offensive and defensive play improved signficantly when he was moved to center last year. He has always been a center and thats where he is best. Not only does he not need McDavid, Draisaitl plays at his best when he is on his own 5v5, obviously theyre money on the PP together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad