Status
Not open for further replies.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Eichel

the best C not named Mcdavid,Draisaitl,Mackinnon,Crosby,Matthews

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
Barkov is a player that gets massively overrated because he's in a small market and it's the hipster thing to do. He can't even make the playoffs 95% of the time with a good roster. (After posting i realized it was comparing to Eichel so this point isn't valid.)

I'd still take Eichel.

Reactions: Sasso09 and WillyNy

FinlandPanther

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Barkov is a player that gets massively overrated because he's in a small market and it's the hipster thing to do. He can't even make the playoffs 95% of the time with a good roster. (After posting i realized it was comparing to Eichel so this point isn't valid.)

I'd still take Eichel.
With a good roster lol. And your credibility just went out the window.

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
Eichel is a top 5 player in the world. Barkov is a good #1 center.
Top 5 player in the world? No chance.

McDavid
Mack
Drai
Hedman
Kucherov

There's no argument for him over those guys, then there's another 5 to 10 id take over him. He's clearly above Barkov though

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario

McDavid
Mack
Drai
Hedman
Kucherov

There's no argument for him over those guys, then there's another 5 to 10 id take over him. He's clearly above Barkov though

Crosby/Panarin over Draisaitl/Kucherov. but yeah point stands Eichel isnt there.

Barkov isn't a top 10 center

(in no order)
Point
Crosby
Malkin
Mcdavid
Draisaitl
Eichel
Mackinnon
Matthews

Are better off the top of my head. But thats only 8. I think Barkov is top 10.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Eichel. Barkovs 2 way play doesn't bridge the gap that offensively Eichel enjoys

eichels even improved on his two way play.

I mean leading the entire league last year in offensive zone possession and being second in transition rushes halfway through the year are a couple of underrated aspects of good defense (the basics, keeping it out of your end)

barkov is a beast though, but yeah jack

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Crosby/Panarin over Draisaitl/Kucherov. but yeah point stands Eichel isnt there.

(in no order)
Point
Crosby
Malkin
Mcdavid
Draisaitl
Eichel
Mackinnon
Matthews

Are better off the top of my head. But thats only 8. I think Barkov is top 10.

McDavid
Mack
Drai
Hedman
Kucherov

If eichel got to plays every shift with Connor mcdavid, (when drai was getting a ton of his points) I’m not saying he needs him but it helps for sure, and draisaitl never got Connor mcdavid? Both point totals would swing making it more even and It would be interesting, wouldn’t it? Enough to make you realize-think the no chance part anyway. There is a chance, but is it a fact, no. But there’s a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->