Euro Hockey Tour: EHT 2013-2014 • 1st Stage • Czech Hockey Games • 29. Aug. - 1. Sept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
LOL who was that swedish guy? Instigated a fight and then lost it like that. :laugh:

Lajunen is a goon :sarcasm:

Hasa92

Aug 4, 2012
Finland
It's only for DNA Welho customers. Rules out a lot of Finland.

Works for me perfectly and i don't have DNA Welho, i only have Elisa kotiboksi and i don't pay for any extra channels and MTV3 max sport 1 & HD can still be watched.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Works for me perfectly and i don't have DNA Welho, i only have Elisa kotiboksi and i don't pay for any extra channels and MTV3 max sport 1 & HD can still be watched.

My friend had at least MTV3 MAX (we were watching it). He is on antenna and does't have any extra channels.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
My friend had at least MTV3 MAX (we were watching it). He is on antenna and does't have any extra channels.

MTV3's pay channels were free last weekend but not anymore. I live in Finnet "cartel" area so DNA is not even available here.

On topic, Erkka Effect on display, 9 points form 3 games.

Hasa92

Aug 4, 2012
Finland
Pretty good tournament for Finland.

3 games, 3 wins, goals for 10 (most in the tournament), goals against 1 (least in the tournament). :D

:handclap:

Hasa92

Aug 4, 2012
Finland
You're not in Finnet area? I live in the West coast, DNA Welho isn't available here.

I'm not sure if i'm inside or outside the finnet area (i live near Tampere) but i'm definetly not a DNA Welho customer and i was still able to watch the game via MTV3 MAX HD 1 channel.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
I'm not sure if i'm inside or outside the finnet area (i live near Tampere) but i'm definetly not a DNA Welho customer and i was still able to watch the game via MTV3 MAX HD 1 channel.

And that is all that matter's.. I didin't even try to help whole ****ing Finland anyway or have interest to check who it will work for, just figured out to tell that and I'm glad it helped some one.. This is the most offtopicest offtopic ever so maybe we should stop. :D

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Finnet of course being a conglomerate of local phone companies that won't allow other operators into their area. E.g. only other option here is Sonera. No Elisa or DNA.

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
i have to say that swedish guy fighting was a joke. first he cheapshots lajunen from behind then starts fighting and tries to tangle on and never even considers removing helmet(don cherry) and when he realises it was bad idea and gets beating he just falls down to the ground not ever landing a bunch. that wont go into hockey history as most bravest moments.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
i have to say that swedish guy fighting was a joke. first he cheapshots lajunen from behind then starts fighting and tries to tangle on and never even considers removing helmet(don cherry) and when he realises it was bad idea and gets beating he just falls down to the ground not ever landing a bunch. that wont go into hockey history as most bravest moments.

well he is 171 cm and far from a tough guy. atleast he got some grit. btw i saw klasen finished a check in the 2nd period, wtf moment.

edit: sweden always do good in european trophy and world championship. but in euro hockey tour we always lose. i dont get it.

Last edited:

tikkanen5rings*

pls stop. I'm embarrassed to read your posts.

tikkanen5rings*

well he is 171 cm and far from a tough guy. atleast he got some grit. btw i saw klasen finished a check in the 2nd period, wtf moment.

edit: sweden always do good in european trophy and world championship. but in euro hockey tour we always lose. i dont get it.

It's pretty weird how thin Sweden is behind the absolute top players.

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
It's pretty weird how thin Sweden is behind the absolute top players.
Sweden:
NHL - 58 players
AHL - 39
KHL - 20

Finland:
NHL - 25 players
AHL - 21
KHL - 33

Maybe i'm missing something, but where exactly are we thin?

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
Sweden:
NHL - 58 players
AHL - 39
KHL - 20

Finland:
NHL - 25 players
AHL - 21
KHL - 33

if you remove nhl and ahl players sweden doesn't have that much top end talent in europe outside of few players (MÃ¥rtenson,J.Lunqvist,S.Kronwall,F.Pettersson,S.Hjalmarsson etc.)

Finland has many players in europe who are key players in their own european clubs and for the national team (Väänänen,Lepistö,Hietanen,Pesonen,Aaltonen,
Kontiola,Lehterä,Kukkonen,Vehanen,Lassila etc.)

bebl

Jul 5, 2008
Finland
Sweden:
NHL - 58 players
AHL - 39
KHL - 20

Finland:
NHL - 25 players
AHL - 21
KHL - 33

Dingeperry's opinion was copied from finnish announcer Mertaranta(jerk).

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
Theres plenty of NHL caliber players in europe playing after money and having bigger roles /ice time. Just this summer Komarov, Hartikainen and Lehterä from finland all 3 turned down nhl contracts to play in KHL + Raanta and Melart from Sm-league signed nhl contracts also + we are shipping lot of youngsters overseas Barkov/Ristolainen/Armia so theres nhl quality even in the 'top euro talent'. just by sweden having more nhl players doesnt mean theres more quality. but for sure we finns would like to see more of us playing NHL also

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/...rns-down-seven-figure-deal-to-stay-in-russia/

tikkanen5rings*

Dingeperry's opinion was copied from finnish announcer Mertaranta(jerk).

Eh? No it wasn't.
I only saw the end of the game.
What I meant was they have an amazing level of top end talent for a small nation,
yet their best players in Europe seem to be on par at best with even smaller nations such as Finland and poorer countries like Czech and Slovakia.

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
There were over 10 players that was asked to participate who chose not to (Danielsson, Thörnberg, Mårtensson, Lundqvist etc). Depth is not a problem for us, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad