EHM Roster Updates

stugotz

Mar 17, 2004
I just recently got NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2005 so I'm a little bit late in getting into this fantastic hockey game so I have a few questions that I was hoping somebody could help me out with? I started a career with the Atlanta Thrashers and I noticed some of my NCAA prospects had some random names like Grant Lewis is named Ray Berg and Jim Slater is named John Scott. I also noticed some of the 2006 draft prospects names were different as well like Phil Kessel and Jonathan Toews etc. I understand that that the makers of this game cannot get the NCAA player names but I have seen around these boards something called a player editor were you can change the names yourself.I want to download this Player Editor so I can keep my game up to date with the real prospects.Some of the prospects I wanted in my game are guys Alex Pietrangelo,Steve Stamkos,Drew Doughty,or some 2009 prospects like Victor Hedman,Magnus Svensson-Paajarvi,Jared Cowen, and some 2010 prospects like Taylor Hall,Kirill Kabanov,Teemu Pulkkinen, and some 2011 prospects like Adam Larsson,Sean Courtuier,Daniel Cattenacci,etc. How many years deep does the original database go because I saw on the OHL draft rankings that James Livingston & Phil Mcrae were on there? Also would I have to add all these players before I start my career or can I just add the corresponding years draft prospects before each season? Last were can I find this player edotor for EHM 2005 and exactly how do I get it on my game? Thanks

go to http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/dload.php they have pretty much everything.

The editor loads the database, and lets you tinker with some stuff in the game like the salary cap, player rankings and all that. Its on that site as well, under "utilities".

Oh and as for the NCAA players just download the "unfaking" patch or update the rosters.

Pick Six

@Lafortune_FC
Jan 1, 2009
Mississauga
Hey guys, looking for some help here. Just downloaded the Lidas 1.3 roster update to go with my EHM 2007, and don't know how to actually put the rosters in. I put it in the data/database folder and put that on the preference screen and nothing happened. Thanks for the help.

barneyg

Apr 22, 2007
Does anyone have a freeware EHM update for 2010-11? Fhockey looks like it's down.

Worked for me, perhaps 7-10 days ago. Just tried again and it works, there's a 10-11 roster update that's been there since 8/23.

As for the earlier question about changing the date -- once you've created a league, go to your \saves\leaguename directory, open the league.ehm file with Notepad or something, then change the 1st row to 2010 instead of 2002.

Dylbot

Sep 10, 2009
So I downloaded the roster update from fhockey, but I don't know how to apply it. I checked out the fhockey forum, but the instructions were not clear enough.

The last time I updated the rosters I simply copy and pasted other the new database, replacing the old. This one doesn't look like the same deal.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

skinniks

May 11, 2009
How do I change the date so its not 2001 and guys arent 10 years old.

Anyone have an answer for this? I downloaded the 11/12 updates for the free EHM put can't send players to the farm since they are 10 and 11 years old :)

adonus

Apr 29, 2012
Does anyone know if there will be roster update for EHM 2007 for 2013-2014?

If so where can I download it from?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad