EHM Roster Updates

JFA87-66-99

Jun 12, 2007
USA
Can somebody tell me where I could purchase Eastside Hockey Manager 2007. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks

JFA87-66-99

Jun 12, 2007
USA
NHL:EHM 2007 is not sold in boxed copies, you have to download it on their official website and buy a license online.

Here's the official website

What version should I download? I'm kinda confused now looking at there website. I want the best version with possibly all the updates etc. The one part of this game that really intigues me is the real prospects you can draft. Like Stamkos & Doughty in 2008, Tavares & Hedman in 2009, Hall & Kabanov in 2010, and Coutuier & Catenacci in 2011. I definately want the version that has these real prospects. Thanks for your help. I'm dyin to play this game so bad that I'm leaving work early today with the hopes of playing it today.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
What version should I download? I'm kinda confused now looking at there website. I want the best version with possibly all the updates etc. The one part of this game that really intigues me is the real prospects you can draft. Like Stamkos & Doughty in 2008, Tavares & Hedman in 2009, Hall & Kabanov in 2010, and Coutuier & Catenacci in 2011. I definately want the version that has these real prospects. Thanks for your help. I'm dyin to play this game so bad that I'm leaving work early today with the hopes of playing it today.

The game was released for the 2006-2007 season, so unless you also download the editor or some roster updates (Here), the draft classes and teams will be slightly different from what we see right now. Roster updates are nice, but you'll always start in 2006-2007 as this is hard-coded into the game. That said, if you can get past this, the game is amazing.

The freeware game (EHM) can be edited and has roster updates done by the community at Fhockey (link in the second post) every year.

Try and Buy demo
3.0.4 Patch

JFA87-66-99

Jun 12, 2007
USA
The game was released for the 2006-2007 season, so unless you also download the editor or some roster updates (Here), the draft classes and teams will be slightly different from what we see right now. Roster updates are nice, but you'll always start in 2006-2007 as this is hard-coded into the game. That said, if you can get past this, the game is amazing.

The freeware game (EHM) can be edited and has roster updates done by the community at Fhockey (link in the second post) every year.

Try and Buy demo
3.0.4 Patch

Thanks a lot for your help I greatly appreciate it.

JFA87-66-99

Jun 12, 2007
USA
Its takes an incredible amount of time to download on my computer. I started downloading it for about an hour and was only at 10 mb. It needs to be at 475 or something like that.

rtafts

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
Hey, a few of us over at fhockey.com are working on a new 08-09 roster for the freeware version and it's almost done. I'll post it here when it is done, but it shouldn't be too much longer. :)

Vik

Nov 18, 2004
If you need help, you should check out the fhockey forums. Chances are whatever problem you're having has been addressed there at some point if you do a search. And if you can't find anything, ask and, chances are, someone will help you out.

JFA87-66-99

Jun 12, 2007
USA
I just recently got NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2005 so I'm a little bit late in getting into this fantastic hockey game so I have a few questions that I was hoping somebody could help me out with? I started a career with the Atlanta Thrashers and I noticed some of my NCAA prospects had some random names like Grant Lewis is named Ray Berg and Jim Slater is named John Scott. I also noticed some of the 2006 draft prospects names were different as well like Phil Kessel and Jonathan Toews etc. I understand that that the makers of this game cannot get the NCAA player names but I have seen around these boards something called a player editor were you can change the names yourself.I want to download this Player Editor so I can keep my game up to date with the real prospects.Some of the prospects I wanted in my game are guys Alex Pietrangelo,Steve Stamkos,Drew Doughty,or some 2009 prospects like Victor Hedman,Magnus Svensson-Paajarvi,Jared Cowen, and some 2010 prospects like Taylor Hall,Kirill Kabanov,Teemu Pulkkinen, and some 2011 prospects like Adam Larsson,Sean Courtuier,Daniel Cattenacci,etc. How many years deep does the original database go because I saw on the OHL draft rankings that James Livingston & Phil Mcrae were on there? Also would I have to add all these players before I start my career or can I just add the corresponding years draft prospects before each season? Last were can I find this player edotor for EHM 2005 and exactly how do I get it on my game? Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad